Play a Death Knight in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Before 28/11 and Get a Mount in WoW®

Can i make dk without any 55 char tho?

I think so.

“Your first Death Knight created in any realm is free of restrictions (except for fresh start realms that will open with the pre-expansion patch).”

Do it my popcorn is ready

3 Likes

So i just have to make sure its not on fresh realm and then im good to go.

It shouldnt take super long right ? Like 2-3 hours max from what i remember

3 Likes

post deleted

Stay frosty, folks!

5 Likes

I imagine I will look TWICE as awesome on that mount. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Same to you, my brighter counterpart.

Especially your neck. :drop_of_blood:

1 Like

You can. I did it without having 55.

2 Likes

Ofc you will, but it’s kind of cheating as we both sport amazing mohawks!

I’ve never played classic nor have I wanted to. I also don’t like playing DKs. But to get the mount … maybe.

2 Likes

Ok, i was expecting slow classic auto-attack fiesta gameplay, but i was wrong. That lvl 55dk plays smoothly and it didn’t took long to complete the quests.

11 Likes

Working on it!!!

edit: took about an hour or so but the mount is cool!

1 Like

It’s actually pretty fun, just got mine.

Surprised see at how fast and smooth the combat felt

got it and uninstalled classic

4 Likes

some missions like that with the 2 daggers and the last one was a pain. And dont mount off the frostwyrm over the battlefield xD fly back to the base and the cancle the vehicle lol.

I don’t mind the daggers one… The one where you go into the mine to collect ghouls though… Oof

sooo I have to lvl another dk again?? i already got one at lvl 70

Why is that a surprise. Blizz is an American Company they LITERALLY POST ALL THEIR UPDATES when everyone and their mother is eating dinner or home from work since forever.

Posts like this man…

So sick of having to install and play another game to get something in the game i actually want to play but has nothing in it to do!

6 Likes