Play a Death Knight in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Before 28/11 and Get a Mount in WoW®

That was a long one. :confounded: this char has been raised by Arthas and not Bolvar and she remembers the long chain quest :slightly_frowning_face: and the rotten tomatoes in Stormwind… yes, I was night elf before blood elf.
But for a mount… let’s do it again.

2 Likes

It is an amazing mount. Thanks.:blush:

kinda like the mount from hearthstone? Or warcraft 3?

yes because you are a mechagnome

That’s why you have a pc full of “art” videos you can’t fit WotLK Classic on it!

1 Like

That mount is dragonriding, right?

I already did that 2 weeks ago and my DK is idling at 70. Do I need to level another one to get this mount or does that count?

1 Like

wdym by art videos? all i have is wow retail, heartstone, Pvz Gw2 and Slime rancher ._.

Not playing the game currently and have avoided my beta invite. However I think I will do this - it is a shortish, defined task (something I like)

Never played more than 10 minutes of classic (any flavour -be interesting)

1 Like

You don’t fool me you foul little man, I know why you can’t fit WotLK classic on yer PC!

I will pray for you.

1 Like

i heard you need to log in on classic and then retail to get the mount if you already have a dk leveled. But idk. would try it first before i level one again

2 Likes

Just fired it up - that starting cut scene, no matter how many times you see it… utterly amazing. If only WoW had the same ‘feels’ these days.

3 Likes

i think they are talkin about vm18 videos

Hello all,

Just finished he DK Starting… got the blessing from Warchief … but no mount.
Im a doing something wrong (and yes im logged into wolk classic hehe)

Grtz
Martijn

(ps i see im logging into an other char on this forum )

Did you check your collection tab?

It should arrive as an unwraooed gift in the mount tab. I unlocked my dk soon as the pre patch went live and the mount was in my collection as a gift earlier today, the collection tab was glowing with a little message balloon and the mount was in there

Also you need to be on your retail (Shadowlands or Dragonflight if you prepurchased) to get the mount

2 Likes

(changed to correct char)

Think i just have to wait :slight_smile:

Photo of my mounts + inventory

Ahh you’re on the WoW classic servers fellah, you need to check your retail mount collection, it will be there, the mount is not in WoW Classic for some strange reason.

2 Likes

oo really… thanks for the tip. didnt get the from reading the post first. but now i see " to carry them through their adventures in Shadowlands and beyond into the upcoming Dragonflight expansion"

great move when you have people constantly complaining of hrs of queue, add even more players.

1 Like