Play Hearthstone Mercenaries® Beginning Today! Ride into action on Sarge

have you done anything more then tutorial though ?

because if you did you woudl realise fun is almost imidately dead past tutorial once 95% of coins you use to develop your chars power goes to chars you dont care about or whats worse which you done even have yet :slight_smile:

but they grabbed your MAU till 13th novemeber :slight_smile: gg there blizz :slight_smile:

I did and not only I got coins for some of my chars but I also did some of the short mission giving bonus coins to specific char(i.e Xyrella and two others) multiple time, it does help if you pay attention I would say , I even got two legendary char never been so lucky in my life !

OMg blizzard spamming down forums with other games again, getting tired. please stop

1 Like

I watched the intro and I was oh my, when did Clementine from the walking dead enter blizzard games :sweat_smile:

She seemed happy playing cards - I suppose that would be better than trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse :innocent:

1 Like

Can someone tell me when this event ends? I missed the “today” part. Is it over?

Like the Hearthsteed and various other cross-promotion rewards, then there isn’t any end date.

You can do it whenever you want, at your own leisure.

Ok cool, maybe fix the bugs and I’ll be able to obtain it.

A free mount, neat. Got it.

But you aren’t convincing me to play this pay to win game again.

2 Likes

If only it could fly… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

A flying rat :open_mouth: I never seen that before…

1 Like

At least I ended up having a good time with my husband in getting it, as he was rooting for me. That way, it wasn’t totally worthless. He does not play WoW, so it was a nice gesture.

You dont have a husband… Dont fool us :wink:
Warlocks have their sexy Incubus.

Incubus has been nerfed into a husband on the ptr.

1 Like

Play “Mercenarie” mode for how long?
I played it enough. I deserve the WoW mount now!
This shet game is too long. Im bored already.

Fock the rat mount, I give up. Its too hard.

Quite fun to do! Having a blast while waiting for reset :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It takes less than 15 minutes. Do tutorial and then start a bounty (no need to actually do it)

Another one for the ponybag :grin:

1 Like

The eyes are starting to annoy me, it is a crossed eyed mouse.

Do you have to use real money to unlock this ?

No. HS is a free to play game.

1 Like