Playing classic... And thoughts about next expansion

Exactly. It made lvling alts more fun and exciting to see all the different stories and halls…now we have…a boat with a table on it :cry:

The problem with retail is forced content.
It’s by far the biggest perpetrator of ruining the fun, worse than the loss of class identity, ridiculous numbers popping on your screen when doing damage and healing, gold being next to useless, every mount being legendary and so no mount is truly legendary, transmog making it so you have no idea what type of gear people are wearing without inspecting everyone, flying mounts removing any form of outdoor player interaction, group finder removing any form of player interaction whatsoever, etc. etc.

The forced content of grinding your AP is what truly kills the game. You may like dungeons, you may like pvp, you may like questing or you may like something else all together. But you do want to spend the majority of your time doing what you like. Sure you’ll spend some time grinding activities you don’t enjoy because they lead to something you do enjoy, for example grinding dungeons for a new weapon that will make you stronger in pvp, or grinding herbs to make potions for your next raid.

What you don’t want to do is constantly, every day of the week, have to grind daily quests, kills the same world “boss” that you automatically find a group for and just massacre just like you’ve done every week for the past 10 weeks, do the same boring instanced content that brings no challenge whatsoever, or grind island expeditions or whatever the activity is, you name it. When you log into BFA (and the last few expansions) you will literally have a list of things you have to do if you want to stay in the game, and those things are mostly grindy and boring.

This is, in my opinion, the worst perpetrator that killed the fun of playing world of warcraft.

and you said you play classic?
SIDENOTE: artifact weapons were awesome, its justa “you” issue.
GL in classic

The next expansion is called the Burning Crusade. A friend of a friend of mine has a cousin that slept with a girl one time that works at Blizzard told me about this.

1 Like

Ya… No! XD
It’s not about defending BfA for the sake of BfA it is because false arguments are used to make it look bad.
People keep saying AP grind is forced just look through this thread. This is simply a false statement. The only group of players are the cutting edge min/maxers that could complain about having to grind but they will have to do that in whatever system. Remember they play content way ahead of their gearstate to be the first.

I dislike the neck and hated Azerite gear it just didn’t feel good, worse it feels like a downscaled legion artifact (Essences did improve this though). Blizz clearly stated they designed the system so you wouldn’t want to grind out the stuff and would naturally progress over time and I gotta say it works very smoothly.
And even catching up is kinda simple… I reached neck level 50 something within the first 24hours of being 120 on a fresh twink without actually paying attention to it…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.