(Playing from Japan)Looking for late night/early morning guilds on Horde

Hey,

I live in Japan so the time difference to most players is huge. That is why I am looking for a guild with a community that tends to be active towards the later (or very early) hours of the day. Right now I am open to anything. Raids, PvP, RP - I am just looking for some people to play with for the time being (game just feels lonely without people to chat with at the least).
I consider myself to be a somewhat competent player so I can also see a more serious commitment forming once Shadowlands arrives.

Thanks for reading my post. Contact me anytime on reddit or in-game (Marsendra - Doomhammer EU)!
Glentime#1571

1 Like

Greetings Marsendra,

Our guild, The Twilight Tier (Horde, Saurfang) might be a good place for you to hang out.

As a player with a history of on-and-off play, I too have found myself going through content solo, without a guild. And I agree with you, it does get lonely. It’s one of the main reasons we brought our guild back from inactivity. After all, the game is much more fun with friends and like-minded players.

If I’m not mistaken the time difference between EU servers and Japan is 8 hours (GMT+9?). Our active times are generally in the evenings for us (and weekends), but there are a couple of members who do play throughout the day, so chances are there’ll be a few players online during your active times.

If you’re interested, send me a DM on Discord (Veletala#8483) or Battle.Net (Veletala#2216) and we can chat further.

Best of luck in your search for a guild you can call home!

~Veletala

Hey Marsendra. We don’t have late night raiding but we do have a busy graveyard shift with anywhere between 3 and 8 people online during the 1am-6am ST.

I’d recommend a late night raiding guild myself, but would be happy to send you a ginvite if you want to give us a try.

Hey thank you for replying to my thread, sorry I was busy for the last couple of days. Can you give me your Blizz ID so I can contact you? It might be difficult to catch each other otherwise.
You can also send me a message anytime at Glentime#1571.

See you around!

Hey mate! Due to IRL I’m mostly gaming at strange times (I’m in the USA for work reasons for a few weeks still), hit me up on Disc LepantoESP#4381 on Discord!!

hey dude, it’s been a while. a travel campaign kept me busy at my hotel so I was not able to log on much.
I sent you a friend request through bnet a couple of days ago (couldnt figure out how to search you on discord so I assumed it was a bnet-id, have not used discord much). If you send me the discord link I will gladly take a look.