Playing with holy pala

Hey i’ve been doing 2s with a friend hpally, we’ve got to almost 1800 but it feels like there’s no way to win vs a good monk or war + resto/hpally. Thing is paladin can’t really kite unless i play the slow, but then i lose tons of pressure and manaburn isn’t even viable anymore, while war will do 12k condemns with charge spam and negate every go with intervene spell reflect lol. And that’s not even considering the rest of their toolkit, monk is pretty much unkitable by him even with slow and i have to waste all my ccs to stop him while his healer laughs at us. And let’s not talk about the booster situation right now, those are actually the better matchups most of the time. Any tips on how to play hpally dh vs the god classes? I feel like our setups without hunt just don’t do enough dmg, aside from extremely perfect legendary proc, that’s why i default to manaburn, but these classes are impossible to win vs unless they go me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.