Please add Blackrock Orc skin tone for regular orcs!

Basically what the title says.

Please add the unique green ‘‘Blackrock Orc’’ skintone that Blackrock orcs (like Eitrigg) use - it’s one of the oldest skintones in-game that has yet been made available, despite the Blackrocks being part of the Horde since Thrall freed them from the internment camps. Even the Blackrock Clan under Rend are members of the Horde since MoP (although, I think most of those were killed).

The skin is already available in-game by NPCs, why not add it to players? Especially when you added some new ones a while ago - why was this one looked over?

I don’t have Twitter, so I cant contact Blizzard about this either. :face_exhaling:

9 Likes

Don’t think there enough blackrock clan members left to even fill the local tavern :smiley:
they all made terrible life choices and got owned by the alliance or horde

Aedelas Blackmoore did nothing wrong btw. XD

I’ll need some citation for that.

The ones under Rend Blackhand? Yes.

No such mentions of the ones that were part of Thralls Horde since the very beginning.

as for the ones that was apart of thrall’s horde you would have to have the devs remember such a thing which they won’t if it’s not mythic+ or raiding they don’t care

They do remember - since they’ve used Eitrigg and Saurfang since Vanilla. They even remembered using Cromush and Ariok for the Heritage chain.

This is irrelevant, and keep this out of my thread, as I’m not discussing raiding nor M+, but adding a skin tone option that is already in-game by NPCs, that I want added to the playable race as well.

Both Mag’har orcs and regular orcs could use many skintones that are locked behind npcs.

it should be up to player to decide the background of their character with wider customization options.

I would like for mag’hars brighter brown skintones that Durotan, grommash have and for regular orc blackrock and dragonmaw plus their eyes

2 Likes

Mag’har have all but one skin tone available to them - and that’s the original brown skin from Outlan (that most WoD Mag’har also use, when it’s not clan specific. And I was actually quite upset they didn’t add it.

I’d also want 'em to add the Dragonmaw tattoos that the original unique Dragonmaw Orcs had in Cataclysm, that they then removed with WoD models…

No. Add it to Mag’har Orcs because on them it makes sense.

No, it doesnt.

Mag’har aren’t green.

Yeah that too and brighter brown(or more like “sun kissed” brown) like Grommash or durotan like i mentioned, regular orcs have darker and brighter green colors too.

1 Like

Are we speaking about the same color here then?

I am talking about the black/grey skin. The one I associate with Blackrock Orcs.

I’m talking about the skin tone that the Blackrock Orcs like Eitrigg use.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/778778-eitrigg.jpg

Not the one used by the Blackrock orcs from Warlords of Draenor.

I still don’t see why regular Orcs should have that one skin tint. That skin tint has like 5% green in it at best.

Still think it would fit best for Mag’har.

Edit: Furthermore, there are a few reasons that speak against it:

• Devaluation of Race Identity options and Lore
  • Blurring the line between races, making other races obsolete from a visual standpoint (imagine giving LFD Hair colors like regular ones and blue eyes too, why have LFD then in the first place…)
  • Blurring the line between races in gameplay ((World)-PvP) (making it harder to tell what race your foe is from a visual PoV)

Because it’s the skin tint used by Blackrock Orcs that arent Mag’har, that’s why. And Blackrock Clan is part of the Horde, thus we should have it.

They already have a Blackrock skin, so no.

Except it doesnt, as this skin has been used for Blackrock Orcs since Vanilla.

Except this isn’t a Mag’har skin, it’s a skin used by Blackrocks Orcs from Vanilla time.

The vanilla Blackrock skin does not look like the Mag’har version.

Alright. Didn’t check the available colors recently, because it has been quite a long time I played my Mag’har (last time was S2-3 SL)

The skins the playable Mag’har has are the same ones the different clans had in WoD - except the ‘‘standard’’ brown used by Outland Mag’har.

Pog champ.

Sounds doper.

Blackrock Orc allied race for the Alliance ! Lets double down on the trend of spreading different types of the same species between two factions!

I am jesting of course. Do not take it seriously