Please allow Ally migration

Blizzard, please consider allowing allies to change serwer… i am lvl 39 , and apart from lvling inside instances, I can’t play in open world whatsower, each ship or quest hub is ganked by a group of 60s, that despite getting no honor from me, enjoy killing repeatedly. I enjoy pvp when i have a chance at wining or running. I don’t want to lvl inside instances, and I can’t play in open world, what to do? unsubscribe and wait till battlegrounds?

The more of the Alliance that leave, the more the ones who stay will be screwed.

1 Like

The thing is, not every1 was able to get to 60 when there were layers and ppl were occupied with lvling, I would love for blizzard to come with a solution to the imbalance problem, but right now I can’t play, like literally in some zones i was griefed for 20 minutes, each time ressurecting a bit further and further… spirit rezzing in some zones isnt a solution, coz the graveyards are camped too.

its a horde server, but on the other hand you are lowlvl. Just reroll brother.

It’s the exact same Horde side, we have a bunch of players (me included) who didn’t get to 60 in time.
But hey, we knew what we were getting into, no point complaining about it now.

Oh the density.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.