Please bring MoP Class Design back

classes right now are so dull… how can you expect us to play a game with all its ‘features’ without enjoying the class we play… we want variety, abilities to play with, different rotations to each spec rather than just one that has single/aoe target… classes are boring af… fml

65 Likes

Please bring Mists back as an expansion :+1:

34 Likes

You literally just did what the OP did.

So oh wise one. What makes classes so fun for you? So engaging? What variety?

you say ‘opinion’ or ‘yes there is variety’ yet criticise the OPs post because he doesn’t explain?
And no a brief sentence of “I like the classes I think devs do good” is not legit.

28 Likes

The understatement and the underside cleanse of the year in one statement.

BfA class design is an absolute joke, instead of expanding on what we liked and what worked in Legion they just seemingly threw a dice on what to do. They took two steps forward, four steps back, fell and shot themselves in the leg and said they’re ready to run a 400 meter sprint.

12 Likes

Damn i miss MoP shadow priest and Wrathion questline! Sockets in every item and the old glyph system!

27 Likes

I miss stacking haste on everything I can on my rogues because I wanted to attack fast

2 Likes

Pretty much yes. The result of 3 expansions of pruning and gutting are bland and uninspiring classes. I can’t think of a single class that is even close to the MoP or previous level. I most certainly can’t find any of my previously favorite classes fun, priest, rogue, hunter, dk and monk. Of them, monk is probably the only one that still has some stuff I can say is mildly entertaining, but in my opinion class design is the biggest problem of post-MoP WoW. It really doesn’t matter how much content is available to do if the basic gameplay, which is pretty much the classes we play, is boring.

14 Likes

Me: “I can’t think of any that is more fun than MoP or before”
You: “Provide examples”

The level of facepalm is pretty high at this point.

13 Likes

Good. When you ask an idiotic question, who’s answer is implied in the previous statement you quoted, you really shouldn’t.

14 Likes

Yes the answer is implied “you douchebag”, unless you have reading comprehension issues.

12 Likes

Should I draw it for you? Text seems to be too complicated a medium.

Me: “I don’t like ANY class”.
You: “Give examples”.

The example is ANY class. Doh. There is literally no way to make it simpler than this.

12 Likes

I just have to come in between here, if someone says;
I can’t think of ANY classes, that are better now than in MoP

I personaly believe, that they kinda… uhm… I don’t know, I’m just spitballing here, mean that ALL classes are now worse.

I know one class, that plays better now, than it did back in MoP, Demon Hunter, wanna make a guess why it’s so?

3 Likes

Why must there always, always be a piece of rock in the shoe ?

2 Likes

Good point. :rofl:

1 Like

Because a shoe without a rock is kinda like a fish without a bicycle, very miserable and lonely, looking for meaning to life.

Gazing into the night sky, seeing a shooting stars, silently, oh, so silently whispering;
Could I have a tiny rock inside me

4 Likes

That might be true, unless the night sky also gets pruned. :wink: What will the rock gaze to then?

3 Likes

Oh no… :sob:
That…
That would be so cruel…

The he/she/it would be completely without hope :sob:

2 Likes

No man, it’s not.

It’s just you trying to corner her with your questions in order take any possible inconsistency out of her opinion because you don’t like it or don’t have the gut to admit that your beloved game is growing trash and going down the drain.

Please…

10 Likes

Which class?

I’m playing BM Hunter and I love it.
I love that they made having 2 pets a possibility through a talent choice.
I’m happy.

1 Like

And here I thought that velf dude’s questions were a joke, but yours is on another level.

5 Likes