Please Buff WW ST it's dramatically bad

Hello Blizzard,

I don’t want to make an extensive Post to this, it is really not needed to explain much, as it’s blatantly obvious that WW really really sucks in any form of PVE that doesn’t include a set of adds to use our AOE abilities for. Look at Warcraftlogs, look at sims, I hope you have your own meaningful data to judge it. WW is in a terrible, horrible state regarding Single Target Damage. How bad? You could give WW a 24 % Aura buff and it would still be middle of the pack in Single Target compared to other classes. Imagine this number on any other spec and they would probably be boarderline OP.

The Aoe niche is fun in M+ and some Raid bosses, but ST is way more needed then the last Raid and the gap in which we are behind other classes has gotten even wider too. But it’s definitly not fun, to be nothing more than a silly mascott on 7 out of 11 bosses because even with the best gear you’ll never be able to reach the numbers other classes can reach now.

You don’t need to buff us by 24 % but please do something.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Agree! Our monk constantly logs >90 and is rock bottom near tank with 4 piece. It’s not fun for him and I understand it. Monks are crying out loud since PTR and nothing happened for their ST damage.

Just in case some dev stumbles upon this and looks for numbers:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/29#difficulty=4&boss=2542

It’s bad, like really bad

1 Like

Yeah. Nice 10% palm, blackout kick and rising sun kick would be awesome without changing anything much if they are scared to. Allowing us to autoattaxk in fof and sck would help as well but after that time dont think they want to do that.
But if we werent scared to change anything how would you improve ww single target?

We need something back from MoP what we had once, ya the Tiger Strikes, not some bandaid +% raw dmg, I cant repeat this enough times.

I agree it really feels bad to actually instead of joking about it fighting the blood deathknight on single target. With the amount of rng we have now you can change the name to slotmachinewalker. For now a raw dmg % to rsk blackout kick would do enough and I would be happy to be middle of the pack st wise. But in the future this just needs to stop happening. I think making our talents more impactful and doing something with serenity to buff our st would be great. Also make things scale with stats. Where is the 2nd rsk proc we had for alot of expansions? Make fof scale with haste or make it buff it self and do a large hit at the end? Make us do something cool with xuen. Give us some old things back from mop/wod. Or just bake hitcombos in to our mastery and make the damage increase with mastery itself as a stat. There are so much easy fixes and idk why blizzard isn’t doing any of them. They never listen same with the complains about our boring 4 set. You can also change the tierset if you don’t want to just buff is. Make the 4 set dmg increase higher only work on spenders and cut the needed abilities in half. Add rsk to the 2 set and it’s fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.