Please continue customizations

Now that the elves got majority of their wishlist in the game: Barbie elves, zombie Rangers, mana elves, goth elves, blue eyed Barbie elves. I’m very happy for them :smile_cat:

But Can we focus on non elven races now? Pretty please? With cherry on top? :pleading_face:

My request is hibiscus flower for Darkspear ladies to show that islander vibes.

Also don’t forget races like Vulpera, mechagnomes, Zandalari, Kul’tiran. Who didn’t get anything major in customizations

Lastly, heritage armor please for races like Draenei, Darkspear, Night elves, and Undead, pandaren

The humans and orcs can wait, considering majority of the alliance and horde theme armor is revolved around them.

38 Likes

I want a non-Stormwind heritage set. Sick and tired of the blue and gold/silver stuff. Give us something cool, but ‘regular’. Not armor. Clothing. Some cool clothing without that over-the-top WoW aesthetic that most class sets have.

Anyway; I agree with most of your post. Customization for everyone (but first give the allied races something).

4 Likes

:100:

The non-elven allied races, first.

3 Likes

Stormgarde warfront set is human heritage armor.

yeah. And the Darkshore warfront kinda introduced some nice Undead and Night elf armor.

anyway the more customizations, the better.

Red eyes on my DK, been asking for that since legion. Let’s make it happen.

7 Likes

i just faction changed my hunter to a Darkspear with the sale :smile:

hopefully the customization comes someday.

Yes please, more for Dwarf, Dark Iron, Human, Kul’Tiran, Orc, Mag’har, Tauren, Highmountain. We need more beards, long Viking style beards for Human, tattoos, tattoo colors, for Human and Kul’Tiran, necklaces, plumes, colored plumes, ear rings, nose rings, hair styles, hair colors, eyes colors, weapon slider so that the weapon of my Dwarf doesn’t go into the ground. Thanks.

4 Likes

I rerolled my mage from Draenei partly because they didn’t get the heritage armor :frowning_with_open_mouth:

We do need something different and casual to relax in when spending all that time in GD Lounge. :thinking:

Our favorite furries are relatively “new”. I’d suggest things but… haven’t really played them. Just booping their noses.

Same for the mechagnomes, but at least they worry about mogs less :slightly_smiling_face:

Zandalari and KT. Hmm, I’d say we give something pirate-y to the hoomans (after all, they are pretty much marines) and for the trolls, we could do a Blood Troll customisation to look like those in Nazmir. Probably a nomadic gear for a Vol’dun exile.

I guess more faces/ fur patterns.
Im honestly very satisfied with what they have.

Mechagnomes need a lot.
More hair cuts and colours
Better facial hair option
The ability to chose what limbs are mechanical and what ones are not

2 Likes

Sounds like Heresy… Have you yet to accept the God Emperor Turalyon into your heart?

I just want a big beard and im happy !

Yeahhhh I’m not big on the light.
Sorry. :grimacing:

Weird, it’s been a whole day and my panda is still a panda :rofl:

All the faction changes must’ve damaged the system

yay im a Troll now. :smile:

:hibiscus: :desert_island: :hibiscus:

Agreed! Gief moar pwetty pwease <3

Green skin for trolls ought to be a priority. I have no idea how they could give us sand troll customization before revantusk, considering how the sand trolls hate the horde and the revantusk are allies.

2 Likes

I would rather like to see less glitching and some glitch fixes first, then more customizations of course. It can be really annoying to pair some pieces together, or even mount up (especially on moose mount) and realize that your character doesn’t have legs.

im just going to leave this here (to show that customizations was promised for the future) :cry: this was back in September

2 Likes