Please continue customizations

Sounds great.

That’s never going to happen again. Because we’ve had that experience already and we were noobs back then. You can’t create that same experience because we, the players, have changed.

Well no. They need to focus on making the game the most fun it can be.
New experiences. Updating older content and bringing it up to par with new content.

Customization is a part of that. It shouldn’t be their sole focus, of course not. But it should definitely be part of their focus. This is not a case of choosing between those things. We can have it all.

Hibiscus flower, tropical islander flower. Not some yellow Daffodils dat be embarassin for a troll islander. dey be given me allergies mon.

when da trolls sneeze, its a nuclear explosion mon

yes they have ilvl 580 crafted gear
there are some items you have to buy and exchange said gear piece for some “certificates”
trade both of those and get a augmented piece at ilvl 590

Spoilers for Dragonflight + my thoughts

So apparently we will be seeing primordial Trolls which might even predate the Zandalari themselves, and the Zandalari are considered the oldest tribe.

That’s big news as this could provide more lore on wow’s oldest playable race. Hopefully it’s good lore.

Anyway, That being said, I’m still very disappointed that anything troll fans ask for, be it Green skin or Hibiscus flower, all of which have been asked since before shadowlands (I have the forum post to prove it) have never been added, yet whatever the elves ask gets added. :frowning_face:

we are the elves ancestors! We are the oldest race on Azeroth! yet we do not even have our Heritage armor, meanwhile the blood elves get another armor for their Paladins.

I hate da elves! My tribe hates dem. Dey be voodoo madness!

Sounds like an excuse for a troll raid.

2 Likes

Sadly this is the case. There are like 9 troll dungeons/Raids where you go into their capital or somewhere else and wipe them off.

Luckily, we get some nice troll transmogs from it. But that’s about it.

Trolls have always had a sad history, Darkspear, Zandalari, and Revantusk were only successful through the Horde.

From what I gather and remember Vanilla was painful to level through, very little fun to be had, but again, only my personal opinion. Myself and my hubby still talk about the two hours it took us waiting for quest drops on centaur bracers…it was chronic.

There should be many different types of game play, there should be opportunities to use the world as your personal sandbox, and customization comes into that. Finding your place in the world, making your character, opportunities to live and tell your story. RPG it’s half the ruddy name of the game.

However I am not selfish, I want us all to have the world we want, I don’t play for challenge, I don’t play to task myself, I deal with that enough in reality.

Azeroth is my rest and recuperation, my escape…it should be fun!!!

3 Likes

Very good point of view. People seem to forget the Roleplay part and finding your own fun.

Anyway I’m not sure if I dreamt this or it’s just from my imagination but I saw Blizzard making a blue post on this post saying “congrats we heard your wishes and we are delivering” and there was even pictures showing different colored Hibiscus flowers Red, Pink, and orange.
Its kinda similar to how they did with the Nightborne thread, Lightforged, and High elves.

Man I should’ve known it was just a dream. :joy:

After that realization, I’ve pretty much quit asking for customizations and heritage armor at this point. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They don’t have a budget problem. Mike told us this during one of his streams.
The problem is finding more talented people, and probably not being able to keep talent but that last part he didnt say.

1 Like

Id like skills customisations , bring back glyph system, so people can choose how the skills look, we know they can do that, they did it many years ago with shadowform etc etc glyphs, with the new technology and funding they have now id be easy to implement.

Try not to get too discouraged, I know it’s hard, but progress is being made, only very slowly!!

I remember how excited I was for instance when they gave us the appearance tab, prior to that my banks were stuffed with interesting clothing item’s I’d come across in the off chance when RPing, I would need it.

I still do this to a certain extent with t-mogs that don’t go in there, but it’s just an example of some progress being made (hugs)

I am really hoping for your hibiscus flowers!!!

1 Like

Nah I truely give up on customizations. I don’t want to get my hopes up for nothing. :frowning_face: i Won’t waste my time.

That being said I got a wholesome in-game Mail yesterday from a troll player who thanked me for making the Troll customizations thread and expressed his love for the trolls and their clothes. I’ve sent a mail back thanking them. :smile: this is the first time I’ve got an in-game mail that wasn’t toxic so happy

1 Like

True. This is needed. Especially more heritage armor sets and good customizations/graphical updates for races like Undead, goblin, Pandas, Trolls. Especially goblin animations/racials look really outdated. Tried leveling one, and having a rocket from minecraft as my racial turned me off

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.