Please delete

Please delete.

/10char

3 Likes

Nice! me and my bois will come :D!

The guild is still relatively new. But I’ve been with guild for some time now and I can easily say that joining has been very fun. Good guild, should join

any chance that you guys still need a tank? 10/10 normal + 4/10hc vengeance dh

Joined during first weeks of SL and it is great so far. Funny and caring group of people willing to help you. Lot of opportunities to know each other and play as a team.
Progression HC team is still finding more members, so if you feel that you’re the right person to join, we want you!

Me and my friend joined the guild few weeks after launch and its has been a great experience so far. We have cleared the Castle Nathria normal and every raid is so fun. If you are looking for a casual guild for raiding, dungeons, even PvP and social events, don’t hesitate to join us!

BUMP

We are still looking for more dps for the raid team but there may be some room for everything!
We have cleared 8/10hc and looking to down Sire this or the next week! Hit us up :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.