Please display account wide achievement points in guild

Heya guys,

I just want to suggest the option to show account wide achievement points in guild. It may seem silly if you are not interested in collecting points, but to me it can be quite disheartening to only have say 1k points showing in guild when I have currently collected over 16k (not record breaking I know). It makes me hesitant to play new characters, even if I may have more fun on them, as it doesn’t display what I’ve worked hard to achieve so far.

I’m not sure why the ‘Display Only Character Achievement to Others’ in game doesn’t also apply to guild roster too.

I know I’m not the only one who feels this way as I’ve seen posts on the NA forums and also discussed it with many friends. I’m just hoping to get an official answer as I don’t believe there has been one thus far.

Thanks for your time

36 Likes

I joined a new guild on a character and I’m sitting with 600 achievement points and look like a new player… When really I have 25000 or so.

6 Likes

I agree - if people have taken the time to accumulate a number of achievements over their years of playing WoW, then the guild interface should at least display it correctly.

8 Likes

Agreed. There’s no reason for the achievement display to be character-specific, unless you tick the box in the interface channel to show only the character-specific achievements.

6 Likes

Lets hope more people speak up! I really can’t see there being a downside when there could be a way to toggle it on and off.

4 Likes

Totalt agere here. Cant see the reason. Im a collector i like to have things to show. Points for what you have made should be a toggle thing. My idea is implement a toggle function under achievements like the addon character achievements do, or in options. To set your achievements to accountwide. This also include how it looks in guild. Right now i have 10.000 points but on my Shaman i only have 5000.

4 Likes

I agree. This should be resolved.

4 Likes

Yes, this!

2 Likes

So many years and still nothing. I still have to go to armory to look how many points my guildies have and the count is still skewed for my DH! The current feature is useless.

2 Likes

yes, it should have been implemented long time ago i would like to see my full achievement count in guild tab :smiley:

3 Likes

Signing up as well

4 Likes

Agreed ! Let’s share this post.

2 Likes

Yes please. All the achievements on my account were achieved by me, so why should I not be able to have the complete count in my guild tab? I have done every single achievement on this character, and yet my guild tab displays several thousand less achievement points.

3 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

Indeed.

As an acting guild master of a guild formed in 2006, I got 30K achiev points but my main guild character displays only a fraction of that.

Joining people should see that our guild and players are old/have played a long time (we got a 25+yo policy), but if my own and my officers display such low numbers on the roster, they can’t see that.

This needs to be changed, it’s nonsense, there are too many different point values (yes I know there are char achievs and account wide achievs):

• the value that is displayed in the guild roster (8225 for char#1, 25585 for char#2)
  • the value that I display by myself in my Achievements window (30.055 for char#1 , 30.050 for char#2)
  • the value that is displayed in the armory (30.045 for char#1, 29960 for char#2).

It’s a mess !

3 Likes

It should be fixed. There is no point in doing achievements if nobody can see it. I will definetely not bother inspecting anyone for achievement points. I only want to see it correctly in the guild window.

4 Likes

Bumping up for visibility. This would be a nice fix

4 Likes

I completely agree! Please fix it!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.