Please do something with PALADINS

Templar’s Verdict 16k, is it how it must work? Not sure if I can attach the screenshot, but I have video and screenshots, this is the most unbalanced thing I have ever seen

And rogues can consistently double that dmg in a cheapshot which is 3 seconds long…

8 Likes

Unfortunately it is like that. Devs think that 1 ability in your rotation doing stupid dmg and another doing borderline nothing like crusader strike without any secondary effects (dot, MS, snare, etc.) is ok. Same thing with chaos bolt, pyro, starsurge etc. They could fix it by balancing hard and weak hitters, they just dont want to. Its been like that since cata so I dont see any improvement anytime soon.

While a ret does big dmg during wings you are quite undergeared.
Also, you are not supposed to face tanking a ret’s burst, especially as a rogue.

However, if you are in a weird spot if you use your evasion or cloak there is no chance the ret is killing you unless you are stunned.

It’s pretty easy to run away from a ret especially as a rogue and with the help of your mates, maybe you didn’t do that properly.

As with any other burst in the game, the meta is to trade a cooldown for a cooldown if you don’t do that you will die regardless of the class you are up against.

4 Likes

Every single rogue main is salty because rogue’s class fantasy is being a S tier class, therefore they’re crying when they’re only A tier

Insert any class whit gear and u do insane dmg

1 Like

Oh no, THE BAD PALADIN MAN KILLED ME FIRST? NERF PALADINS!

1 Like

Maybe, if there was no Bubble

You know vanish + cloak is better than bubble no? :slight_smile:

I wish it could be like that

It’s not just templars verdict on it’s own.

Massive crits of TV come from Wings (20% dmg and crit) + Seraphim (8% haste, vers, crit, 12% mastery) + Divine Toll (around 20% mastery proc if im right?), plus the Judgment debuff (25% increased damage from the next Holy Power ability). You have to understand that a paladin is dangerous during this window of cooldown stacking and trade your cooldowns accordingly.

1 Like

Same goes for Paladin burst maybe if there was no Evasion/Cloak of Shadows!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.