Please don't kill alliance on the server!

Blizzard,
What are you actually doing?! Instead of helping the server you do everything you can to kill it! I came back few months ago, for the WOTLK nostalgia, when I’ve entered the game you recommend me to chose realm with low or medium population, right? I do that, starting to put effort and time in leveling, 1 char, then 2, then 3. We go through the issues of low population still (on Alliance) , and then you decide that the best decision if to make the population even lower?! Genius! absolutely genius! good job! Free transfer to Mograine , 4-5 guilds transferring these days, so you actually condemn those who want to stay to an even bigger problem to find a random dungeon group, having good AH, I’m not even saying about lower level dungeons. I don’t think killing Alliance population is a solution for the realm, I’m writing this from an Alliance guild that decided to stay, please find another solution for these people. RDF, or merge us with another realm that have reverse percentage of Alliance/Horde just don’t leave it like that, because everything you do know isn’t anything but indifference.
Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.