Please dont nerf us

Please blizzard consider reverting the nerfs in 9.2.5. It will render the 4 pc useless in the final patch of an expansion which traditionaly is the op fun bit of an expansion.

You said that you will respect out time. How is completly nerfing a whole tier 4 pc respect our time after gearing up a toon for months and then just invalidate the effort?

3 Likes

How is letting one class be naturally better then everyone elses and remain to be so respecting other peoples time

They left it alone for the whole season, its time for things to change now.

Hah! You’ve got no chance. The nerfs aren’t even that bad and it’s expected to still be one of the top specs. It should just be more balanced.

2 Likes

In my opinion it is more like a fix and not a nerf. Warlock still going to do tons of damage on big pulls but not on every single pull…
Don’t forget about some sweet buffs to single target spells!

Removing the bonus for the 4 pc ser is hardly ”fixing ” the class. Tuning the ember generation would fix it. Completly removing the 4 pc bonus completly negates the set which is a complete unneccisary nerf.

They aren’t nerfing the 4 piece. They’re just removing the overpowered interaction it has with one talent.
All this means is that you won’t be doing stupidly high damage on every single pull. What’s wrong with a little down time? Many other specs can manage it.

1 Like

Call it what you want but factual its a big nerf. Just because your opinion that its not a nerf doesnt make it so. We finally were a meta class for m+ ever. God forbid they could have let it be till the end of the expansion.

Preliminary thoughts amongst the people that know what they are talking about suggest that destru will still be meta, you just won’t be able to huuuuuuuur duuuuuuuuuuuur your way to the front by spamming one button.

Also, unless you have another warlock, you’ve yet to reach the level of keys that really made the specs strengths come forward. Nor have I.

I honestly just want to have fun with my class and specc that I like to play, with the class which I invested in this expansion and want to keep enjoying it without fear of not being able to join groups or be enjoyable. To enjoy the last patch of an expansion that is supposed to be having fun and tie the whole expansion together in a new experimental way.

So is it to hurr durrr as you so elequently put it! No! Its to go F** yeah! and see the fruit of this expansion labor in a patch with no new content that needs any balancing.

Then just do what everyone else is doing and just play what you want. You can play any spec you want. Stop comparing yourself to people pushing +30 keys. Play whatever the F you want. These meta specs don’t matter until you start pushing high. This is what the community doesn’t understand. They just see raider .io and WCL statistics without understanding what’s going on and then and just go “HUUUUUR ERMAGHEEEERD WTFBBQ”

Chill, everything’s OK

Nah man you chill.Im not the one insulting ppl on forums. I made my point on the matter and I will continue ask for not being nerfed. You on the other hand need to chill out if ppl doesnt agree with you.

God forbid key pushers dont want to play warlock til the end of a expansion its called a FoTM for a reason. Because its only susposed to be a month.

People are in the same boat as you. Forced to play this specc even tho they wanna enjoy their main.

Cause it was Blizzard who made up the term Fotm right? So they should abide by it? I dont even understand what you are trying to say? Try make some sense.

Man,

You have an OP thing that is completely broken. A patch comes. Its going to get “Fixed”.

It is always like this. In wow and ANY other game. Come on…

Im stating.

The reason its called fotm is because its susposed to change. Not remain the same.

New season should always been a shake up of the meta pole realisticslly.

Flavour of the Month.

I.e OP for a month (blizzard doesnt rly abide by the monthly chsnge tho defintly isnt that fast most of the time)

I dont want to be OP thats not the case. Blizzard can buff all specs for all I care. In an end patch with nothing to balance the classes towards why make the players feel bad. Its better to give the players something than take it away from them. The 4 pc with shard generation makes the spec more fluent and fun to play. Removing it makes it less so. So whats the point of the nerf? If numerical out put then tweak the aoe numbers and not removing the set bonus completly. This is the second time the 4 set is getting nerfed by removing the stun component. I wish Blizzard would stop with the huge nerf swings and have a more leveled aproach to tweak rather than completly removing the bonus.

What are you talking about, Destro is beyond broken atm, ofc theyre going to nerf it, it has been OP for waaaaaay to long actually, be happy you were able to play a broken spec for so long,
I literally end up pressing just one button in AoE and no one comes even close to my dps, without any effort, how is that fun?
It does so much more damage compared to any other Class and you thought they wouldnt nerf it?

Destro had it’s fun, for way to long I might add, time for another Spec to take the top spot, altho, Destro is prob still there or atleast close to it.

Devs don’t read EU forums, this place is just an echo chamber of lost hopes and dreams.

3 Likes

Played around 15 keys last 2 days on warlock, and it does feel different, but warlock can still pump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.