Please enable friendly fire, and disable party healing in free for all zones

There’s already plenty of places to do coordinanted PvP in - bgs, rbgs, arena, etc. are all for groups of people.

What’s the point of free for all zones, if people can make whole parties and farm GYs and whatnot? Party healing should be disabled and friendly fire should be a thing in free for all zones.

Also, please add auto ress spirit to ALL of free for all arenas.

5 Likes

I do agree.
As a person whos been into world pvp for a long time, i feel like WPvP zones should be like this in order to stand out as an unique small activity that distinguishes itself from the rest.

3 Likes

Sorry, I disaggre :confused:

There are specs that work only as supporters or by being supported. There can not be an achievement for “surviving being a bounty” if you don’t get heal for most speccs.

I get that it feels bad, when there are groups ruling a zone, I would suggest that it was made easier to form groups for these zones by the standard UI (like forming groups for elite quests). If you don’t want to join a group at all, ok, but up to 5 people in a group would be normal for an MMO, and as said, a lot of speccs don’t work well solo.

I see you’re one of those grifters who like to cheat the system of what a free for all entails.

The game has an entire world where you can group up, and in fact blizz could make pvp quests happen in normal zones. Now don’t come with bs arguments, when free for all AREAS were specifically created, which means in the current system, they are not properly implemented because they are not actually free for all.

Wow… A mature conversation partner over here…

Then let’ make it simple:

:-1: for this thread
:-1: for OP and his idea
:no_entry_sign: I hope devs don’t listen to such crybabies :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.