Please fix battle for naz

Stop factions phasing in mass amounts of raid players, please. It really kind of defeats the point of the “fix” for the event to only trigger on balanced shards to begin with TBH.

Literally a fun event being ruined by people turning a semi decent phase into a complete lag fest.

1 Like

It’s a race, and faster win the better - that means raids. Best to start raid formation several mins before battle starts.

I see complaints of lag in zone chat, but don’t experience unplayable lag myself. One player quoted 300 ms as bad lag, but my normal ms is 150 to 250, plays fine, no noticeable cast delay. Another quoted 10 sec delay… that is something on their end or in between.

Bliz is fully aware they failed us with it, the zone lag and it always turning out to be a faceroll for 1 side. It’s simply bad, so much to be steamrolled or steamroll we used to call such games badly designed. “This game has 1 difficulty, you either can’t win (bugs/glitches/overtuned) or it’s tuned to beaten by a 3 eyar old mashing random buttons!”

The problem is you can bring endless reinforcements in, the battle wouldn’t be bad if you had to accept a queue. Ensuring relative balance.

1 Like

It’s completely fine. You can join winning groups in the LFG. I don’t want to wait for the event to start just to be outnumbered by horde 10:1 every time.

It would make things 10x more annoying.

K tell me with what they did’t failed since WoD. No I am not being rude.

They didn’t fail with Deepcoral Pod, ask Drae, he fully agrees.

2 Likes

In general, I’ve really enjoyed 8.2 (including Warmode) but the Naz PvP event is terrible, and I don’t really understand why Bliz devs thought it would work. It only takes a small faction imbalance for it to become one-sided very quickly, and I’ve yet to see one where the fight was close at the end. No WoW PvP victory should be down to either pure pot luck or won by gaming the sharding system. I am dissapoint.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.