Please fix Execute

Please. From a casual PvP standpont, Execute is very, very weak. Sometimes it can’t kill even normal NPCs in world quests. I mean, come on… please.

2 Likes

I mean, execute will kill your target if it is at low enough health points, what do you mean.

I dont believe you are executing a normal mob in the game, that is supposed to be able to die, only to execute it for 30k on its 10k remaining health, and it not dying.

Or do you want execute to always kill when used, aka “executing”. In that case - we would oneshot bosses with sudden death procs. With massacre, we would kill any enemy hitting the 35% mark.

Well, with that kind of finishing power, at least people would stop yammering about heroism and combatress
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:
Maybe

1 Like

Why are you trolling warrior forums?

My points are not troll responses, they are valid points. The whole idea of execute either a) should always kill, or b) unable to kill something within its numerical range to kill; are both kinda silly and clearly the post in emotional based.

Now, especially for arms and PvP execute has been nerfed quite a few times. Especially the modifiers. So, it can feel lackluster, but simply put: That is to stop the game being unfun for the other players facing the warrior. Once in a while, as the season progresses execute usually gets a buff or two in PvP to keep it in that golden zone of “strong but not overpowering”.

If you just wan’t execute to be stronger in the future, than what is already possible with talents and gear - War Within, Slayer, has been hinted at to be execute focused. So we got something to look forward to.

If you want execute to instantly kill players and NPCs, well, ye - then you are, as I mentioned, a bit silly. That wouldn’t be much fun for anyone else involved.

Ah, I spotted your avatar.

Taz’dingooo!

I mean exactly what I said. Also, tnx to Blizz devs:

Class Tuning Incoming - 13 March

Players versus Player

• Warrior
  • Arms
    Execute damage increased by 25% in PvP (was 15%).

Not sure what you expect with this small boost, but it won’t change much.

It won’t, but it’s better than nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.