Please fix flamelash (dead realm)

So as a casual player who doesn’t read forums or whatever, I just found out basically all alliance players left my realm. And with migrations closed, this means I am now stuck on a pvp server with no apposite faction?

How is blizzard going to fix this problem, because apparently it is no longer possible to migrate. Not even payed?

I never recieved any in-game notification of this migration and I think Blizzard has to come up with a solution or the majority of the players on Flamelash will probably quit the game.

13 Likes

Please express your support on my post about this issue too.

4 Likes

You get what you deserve

19 Likes

See ya nerds, have fun in shadowbringers

2 Likes

Horde won, time to build the proper world in the image of the master faction.

8 Likes

I’d say there were no winners in the Battle of Flamelash, everyone lost. And the ones that stayed behind probably most sadly.

8 Likes

I dont see a problem.
You have very large community in your faction, you have AH full of items, BGs coming in few days, quests, alts, farming gold, dungeons, raid…
Your realm is definitely not dead, still megaserver

2 Likes

You dont see a problem? Why do you think people choose to play on a pvp server? As a pvp server Flamelash is dead, Blizzard has to do something about it. And please stop with the “TheY GoT wHaT tHeY dIsErVe” bullsh!t. This isn’t helping anyone because in the end this will totally kill the classic community and than everybody is screwed.

3 Likes

Well majority of people chose to play horde so this was inevitable. And it will be a domino effect for other servers if Blizz don’t intervene.

All Im saying your realm is not dead, you have plenty to do. Historically, pvp realms always “die”, becoming one-faction ones.

4 Likes

I would never have chosen to play horde if Blizzard just shows A/H ratio when creating a character on a realm to be fair. Theres a lot of things they can do to prevent faction imbalance

Oh an by the way Mcxx, people like you are the exact reason why I never read the forums. Go figure.

1 Like

Noone to gank in 10v1, tough sht.

4 Likes

Reroll to alliance. Whats the problem?

1 Like

Just reroll bro.

2 Likes

Uh-oh, transfers happened from a transfer-enabled server. What else did you expect? Just reroll.

5 Likes

They only have to reroll alliance so the endless circle of gank they enjoy so much repeats endlessly.

Welcome to dealing with the consequences of your acts

they can fix it easily -> delete it

1 Like

I would happily reroll alliance if blizzard allows me to just switch faction. But im not going to level up again. I dont have the same amount of time to play as some of you.

Wait, you’re a Horde, shouldn’t have any issues on Flamelash, the whole game is accessible to you. It’s the Alliances there who are basically screwed.