Please give dot extension for Affliction in the talents

Please give a baked in all dots extension for affliction. 2 - 3 sec max per MR cast (if you want to keep that awful ability in game) or 1 - 2 sec per 2 ticks of Drain Soul.
Affliction should be a dot class … MR should not even be on the damage breakdown …

Previous expansion tier set provided that and the rotation felt so much better.

This should solve the clunk we have now have in M+ when the next Vile Taint application is like 5-6 sec away but all your agonies are expiring and you are loosing seed casts to reapply something you refresh in 5-6 sec … feels so awkward and frustrating .

Also … please remove MR from game.

Thank you!

Note: you can add this into Agonizing Corruption

4 Likes

choice nodes shouldnt be either st or aoe choice, but either st with gameplay a or gameplay b and same for aoe. so you can always spec into both and choose ur gamestyle.

what do you want to do instead of MR? pressing soul drain 1 button? boring af

u are also playing wrong with ur vile taint perception. e.g. u dont preapply agony

idk but i have up to 7 dots on an enemy and manage them while having a lot of windows where i am not refreshing. it is a dot spec and it feels like one and it makes a lot of fun to do so - correctly. If u arent able to micromanage them then it isnt the spec, you can play shadow priest for this cause

1 Like

a few comments on your reply

1. i would not mind the drain soul playstyle again - i was fun back in the days. if you run the math on my suggestion the dots eventually fall off - around 40 sec duration give or take

2. so… don’t reapply the aggony?! your most powerfull dot ??! looked at your profile - get some reading done noob.

3. the windows you are having you should be casting soul drain - check your class rotation before replying please.

Most of this garbage feedback about having fun refreshing dots got to blizz and now if you are playing your rotation correctly you have zero windows to do anything.

1 Like

i dont read it

as your raider io states you have done highest 19 key in m+ with aff spec so it shows nothing about the spec and your experience is not really something to be consider. Your total runs are 3 with the aff spec and you currently go with demo. Stop bashing people who want to see their favorite spec to be playable. Enjoy your demon spec. Do not come up with made up stories of how you have kept all dots up on all 27 targets in what key was it again? Ah yes in your rio it shows +12 waycrest. Which you would not even have time to set them up because demon hunter would eat them all alive already with one button. Not even a good try it doesn’t look good and your intention is obvious to everyone.

With season 3 tier bonus aff fels more fluid but i get the feels its incomplete,why only 3 stacks ? Id rather have dot extensions over flat boost dmg.
But then again,this is weird ,i like MR play! It was rly strong in Shadowlands (it made sense) was balanced with dots.
But now its a wet noodle,if thats the case make our dots stronger.
Idk,its like warlocks are devolving ever since WoD.
I see other class design and some are really good,but what they done to warlocks is criminal.
Creating problems where there wasn’t any in the first place,and now at this point they have no clue or time/resources to deal with it

1 Like

I feel you.
Not sure if you played back when we had a limit of 5 UA on the target and a button for a spell that was doing what MR is doing now but with a 30 sec cd. I miss that and wouldn’t mind going back to it. The only good thing Aff got in past exp was Vile taint applying Agony - but the cd for it is terrible.

that was in legion,i didnt liked it at all,SL aff was rly good and in WoD

now i have a good dose of nostalgia for the whole week :slight_smile:

yeah,i often look my gameplays on youtube,jumping around in meta blasting with chaoswaves ;D
Better time&design indeed!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.