Please give me advice in new MW pvp player in SS

Hello guys,

I have a bit prolem with going above 1700.
My heal often has 170k+ and rule the HPS all game but somehow ppl still die :smiley:

Its not a unique thing, i lost a lot of rating cause i just win 1 game. I really love the playstyle of MW, but its hard to keep the dps alive if the enemy changing the target all the time. I use Ring, and Revival etc to help them to minimize the damage taken.

I have 190% mastery in pvp atm, and mostly if we reach 60% dampening its sure we lost.

If you haven’t already, check out Mysticall’s YouTube and Twitch.

In my opinion he’s the one making the most consistent, highest quality, most helpful mistweaver PvP content (although he does much prefer playing caster-mistweaver over fistweaving).

Mistweaver’s are pretty rubbish at the moment so you have to be really good at PvP to compete and win against the more powerful meta specs of the moment.

Meepmonk is also great but he’s playing a lot more of the meta healers at the moment, I believe. He also streams on Twitch.

I’ve just gotten druid and pres to 1800, now going back to try castweaver. it’s a terrible terrible class in SS.

The heals are awful, your prone to interrupts, bad cc, no ranged interrupt. Druids will eat you alive.

In response to that, I’d say check this out.

I’m not completely disagreeing with you; playing any kind of mistweaver is clearly a big handicap in the current solo shuffle meta. But it’s not impossible if you’re good enough.

A fact to back that up: the current No.1 solo shuffle mistweaver (Meepmonk, rating at time of this writing: 2917) is also a caster. Check out his talents and gear (I use the murlok dot io website to look stuff like that up; can’t link to it here, sadly)

Players like you and me are just not skilful enough to overcome the handicap.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.