Please give us more races

I really love the shaman class but the races that are availible don´t feel right for me. Is there an addon or something that make s your char look like another race?

Buy an Atomic Recalibrator, a toy which gives you another race’s appearance and keeps your tmog as it is for 60 minutes. (You can buy it in AH)

But other than that, eventually all races will be able to be any class they want to be.

1 Like

I’m with you, brother.
Waiting on shaman or paladin for all…
Waiting.
Waiting…

1 Like

I pray everyday, for shamans to not be playable as worgens.

1 Like

There is no god to hear our prayers. If there was, retail wouldn’t be what it is.

1 Like

I still waiting for Worgen get shaman… Since it’s more aesthetic with mog
shaman main wolf spirit. How could no allow worgens??

Since I dont like play Dwarf, panda and Kul Tiran. I took Draenei, still weird feel Draenei can shaman.
If blizzard put worgen can class shaman, I’ll buy race change from draenei

2 Likes

Shamans are and will always be an orc thing. Humies got their golden boyz.

Long Live Garrosh!

1 Like

I am 100% convinced that Blizz literally made up the weird space goats on the fly in TBC to fix the issue that only the Horde had BL.

And force fed the horde some egocentric belfs to somehow justify adding golden boyz to the horde.

Just like void elfs and nightborne. Giving in to elf simps that wanted cross faction belf/nelfs.

Long Live Garosh. Death to the Alliance. :rage:

1 Like

I think the decision of Blood Elves for Horde had more to do with the female population not wanting to play Horde because all the OG races were ugly. Yes, females play WoW.

1 Like

Maybe it played a roll. But its not the major factor of what was going on at the time. I was there.

At the time, there were massive discussions about the buffs. Specifically that Alliance got mega OP racial, especially on dwarf priests. And horde had BL, which is and continues to be OP. These “faction specific” OP buffs were a problem, and a much argued one.

In the end, it did not matter. Because Horde dominated end-game until DF with cross factions. For other reasons, but gender of the players was not one of them.

Also: I really want to add another thing.

I played Female Orc in 2005. And dont get me wrong. Horde races WERE ugly. Not just for female players, but for male platers too. Just step on the GiGaChad males shoes for a moment. You wanna play a ripped orc with big zugzug axe? OK. Look at the graphics of old male orcs… its horrendous… jesus! That hunch!

Not to mention other races. They were ugly by every metric. Even human males looked weird. Hence, why literally everyone in the horde played undead/female troll, and in the alliance everyone was a female human. Cause males were… weird…

And when TBC came out, everyone and their grandma. Male or female went and made a Belf. Except me. I stuck to my Female Orc which I still play to this day. Because I grew attached to it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.