Please God

ah yea those days molesting the 2v2 bracket as one of if not the best monks
jk i will look back and think what a kind of joke i was playing legion and bfa pvp though and wasting my time in this game instead in any other game but yet i am somehow addicted probably because i played too much MoP and WoD pvp.

Can’t say im care free atm actually a lot of crap going on irl and im like 18 atm and it annoys me not having the free time i had like 3-4 years ago when i could literally go to school from 8 am till 12-13 pm and just chill.

But that’s how life goes i think and gotta accept that.
Of course i could crap on everything and just continue my chill life but not wanna end up homeless xD

It’s so weird how times change like 2 years ago in those forums i was very edgy and insulting and now i feel like to not care at all anymore.

this philosophy talk again i see its midnight again

WTS My GF found on WoW for RBG boost /w me

1 Like

Trust me when i say that it will not get better.

What Rtg do u need? I could use another one!

x)

^Absolutely this!

Life ends at Age 20.

RIP im 20 myself

big yikes …

Rest in Peace my orcish Friend.

May i eat your Soul?

Please?

Don’t. That won’t make either of you happy.

We hated WoD pvp while it lasted, not knowing how much better it was in comparison to legion or bfa.

We’ll also miss BfA pvp in 2 years because they will somehow find a way.

I just hope that I’m right when I say that there’s no way to make it worse than BfA.

4 Likes

BfA was the first xpac where i said in the beginning that the PvP is quite ok, im fine with it.

Then they implemented Maledict and S2 Classtuning and i was back at “OOOOOH - enter XPac here - was soo much better f_ck - enter present XPac here -!”

It cant get any worse right? On season 1 when ilvl was +375 on 2400 rating and more we used to drop items all the time from pvp. I finished first season 385 ilvl full pvp gear trough rbg. Right now whenever I finish arena at 2k rating or finish rbg nothing drops +430 ilvl. They force us to pve.

1 Like

Same man, same. And while we’re at it, does life really get better with age?

Depends on you

1 Like

Deep man, deep

Get a Dog, then your life will get better until he/she dies x)

Edit:

Reworked the Sentence

find love, i steal love devilface

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.