Please help choosing a server to switch to!

Hey, I returned recently and my character was on defias brotherhood (horde) but the server felt very quiet and most of the guilds in guildfinder were inactive

So I bought a character transfer to Tarren Mill but now I have the opposite problem, there are so many players in cities that my laptop can’t run the game at an acceptable fps/graphical setting

I think I need a good medium sized server where I can find a nice active guild but also not fry my laptop in the process

Appreciate your help!

This

and this

are the most accurate ranking of realms by faction that you’re going to get.

You can make a low-level or trial character on your target realm first, to check it out for a while.

BUT

I’m sorry to say that if your laptop isn’t holding up in cities, it will likely also not hold up in fast, light-show content like M+ or raids.

And it only gets worse every patch.

I swear the WoW devs must be getting backhanders from nVidia to make their game work worse and worse on more and more powerful hardware, forcing players to keep upgrading their hardware, which is more expensive than the game itself.

So a realm change may not solve your problem, and if it does, it may not hold for long. :frowning:

Sites like this can give you an indication of what realm populations are like

1 Like

Thanks but I just bought a new laptop instead lol

2 Likes

Sadly, with Blizzard, that is really the only answer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.