Please help! elemental shaman in arenas

I am neither whining nor complaining, I am simply seeking advice, as I feel like I have tried everything. I am doing okay in battlegrounds, but arenas are a bit of a nightmare for me. I have taken every defensive ability to try and survive, but I can’t even cast them all before I am killed. I am being focused in 90% of my games, where melee will zug zug me within seconds of the games start. I am stunned, rooted, interrupted almost constantly, and when I manage to use spells like Thunderstorm, Unleash Shield, earthgrab totem or capacitor totem, they hardly take a millisecond before they get free and rush me again. There are also games where I am simply being stun locked 90% of the game, with no way to counter.

So is this a case of the “git gud”, or is there a fundamental problem with elemental shamans in arenas?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Because of the low survivability, everyone is focusing Ele Shamans. In season 1, at least we had very good dmg output and burst, to balance the weak survivability but now we have nothing so I wouldnt continue playing it, very frustrating. Ele shaman is my favorite class / spec since vanilla but they did us dirty this expansion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.