Please.. Hide pants transmog options

Please Blizzard.

We need that.

21 Likes

Why does your character look like a cross bread between Human and Dwarf? And what happened to your right eye?

2 Likes

Do we, though?

i would love to. those aq robes really do look ugly with the current options.

just make it so you can either only hide your pants or your chest. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No.

Hiding this chap’s pants would actually be less revealing.

3 Likes

We need that

Plzzzzz

2 Likes

I honestly don’t understand why we can’t have hide pants as an option.

15 Likes

Me neither, other games already allow it for many years.
So strange of Blizzard to the only leave the trousers out.

Incredible Hulk logic.

2 Likes

That would be great, some tmogs do not work with pants for me, like these robes from AQ.

2 Likes

I understand that blizzard don’t want people just running around nude. But after a week of people running around for fun most would get bored and return to full gear. Otherwise what was the point of running those dungeons hundreds of times

6 Likes

I mean there’s already [Moroes’ Famous Polish] and [Gnomish X-Ray Specs] and people can just like, unequip their items, so why not? Kind of pointless restriction.

5 Likes

For science I assume?

With some of the current transmog options (looking at you warbear woolies) we basically have that anyway. So giving an option to remove the pants wouldn’t make much of a difference apart from letting everyone experience the refreshing breeze.

Furious t-baggin incoming

If what the OP means is to hide the leg piece and show the underwear, then yes we need that.

Some leg slit dresses like those from AQ are difficult to perfectly transmog because the pants fabric is showing through the leg slits.

Alternatively we need a briefs transmog for the leg slot so we can show more leg skin while still hiding the non existent naughty bits

Of you do not know what briefs, are google it.

1 Like

There are transmogs more revealing than underwear at this point.

2 Likes

I don’t.
Why shouldn’t I run around nude ?

5 Likes

Azeroth can’t handle the sexy.

That’s quite boomer :x

It thought that asking for something smaller would be dismissed as lewd