Please let us play Balance without Moonkin/Astral Form

I like the Moonkin forms, It strikes fear in the hearts of the dead players in Bgs after I walked over them.

Especially when I Star surging them fool Demon Hunters, when they fly up in the air and come crashing down like the piece of s**ts they are.

4 Likes

No one is complaining about Shapeshifting, the complaint is about Moonkin-Form. From a lore-perspective its completely nonsensical. Only Druids of the Talon and Druids of the Claw are Shapeshifters, not the Moon-Priests. There is absolutely nothing that links the Druidcasters to the Moonkins.

Lore aside, Moonkin just looks stupid, as stupid as the Blue Form. Since an RPG is all about aesthetics, no wonder it bothers people.
Moonkin doesnt even have customization options like Bear or Cat

1 Like

Oh I love the moonkin form, specially the dance :smiley:
When I change from a fat owl to slim cow, it like a Gem And The Holograms transformaition - so pwetty :star_struck:

But I would love to see something like this
 Remove spec and make it all into customization.
The form of the druid tell what druid you’ll have in your party.

1 Like

I wouldnt play Druid if it wasnt for the Glyph. Balance is my favourite specc, yet I would never use Moonkinform. I absolutely hate it.

Well they could ditch the moonkin when going balance, it is a spec that can be played without the bird form

ill support the OP
That form Needs to be toggled on or off. get us a cool variant like the new ones at least.

Keep in mind that shapeshiftign still makes you immune to pollymorph, so shapeshifting while playing balance should stay.

But before I get hate comments, I aggree that their should be more variations how moonkin form looks, idc if it is with glyphs or something else. Should have been done in legion already with the artifact weapon.

2 Likes

You are immune to polymorph, which is rather huge. It’s also the primary reason why Blizzard want everyone else be able to determine - at a glance - if they can use their polymorph spell on you.

1 Like

I would also like to add the fact if playing tauren druid, if you are not wearing a matching set for armor then astral form just looks ugly as well, its wearing a skirt vs trousers battle. Moonkin form covers up the uglyness.

Same for me.

I support an on/off toggle for Moonkin form, or even another visualization that leaves my character model mostly intact, arm feathers / antlers / stars or feathers falling behind him / eclipsing moon above his head / whatever.

You can’t make everyone happy. We got it. But they can give us chance to decide our forms. I mean we play as a druid because we can shapeshift into something else (and all that natures boy scout stuff also). Druids should have keeper of the grove form or dryad form (maybe even satyr form I would like to see these corrupted, dark druids) maybe as a new allied race or something. Druids should able to choose their shapesift forms. glyphs are not enough.ï»ż For example, our legion class mount. I hate it and there is no chance to get purple raven form back. please add more glyphs and customization. thanks.

1 Like

I also dont like boomkin but still could be worse like furbolg form.

Although I don’t like Moonkin form I get why it’s a significant characteristic to the class. Astral form is nice and all but as Allied Races are being added with new versions of Moonkin Form could Blizz not look at maybe revamping the old races’ :thinking:

1 Like

Then how do you want to give the information to yourself and other players that you’re in moonkin form?

Moonkin form tells the players, I can’t be polymorphed and my spells will hit harder.

And how would you revamp them?

They all have similar backgrounds to druidism, except for the trolls.

How does a Shaman give the information if he is Elemental or Restoration? After all, the second one is way harder to kill.

But anyway, lets make Moonkinform a PvPtalent then. If Druid wants to not be polymorphed, he must be in fatowlfrom2004-Form.

By the fact that he isn’t wetting himself. That’s a big difference.

Shooting lazers instead of leaves is also a dead giveaway.

I meant revamp the Moonkin model, like they did with Cat/Bear form. Give it a unique model instead of one shared with Ogres maybe?

1 Like

Its ugly enough already, we don’t need ugly in HD, we need it gone :grin: