Please let us post on the US forums with EU characters

Kind of is when talking about the divide

Can you imagine what the reaction to threads like ‘I’m Turkish and want a cheaper sub’ would be from the US players ?

2 Likes

They’ve already heard it - “Sell us patriot missiles for 10%, or we’ll buy C-400 from Russia”

And then invite NATO to study them. Seems like high IQ move. Russia will sell anything for certain price, as Ilon Musk said “they turned out to be quite capitalistic, when I approached them for the rocket research”.

Every argument/thread that has anything to do with resets/server population/subscription fees/language/lore/ptr/world firsts etc would undoubtedly end with:
‘It’s a US game, get over it’.

That said, I would say the majority of people on both sides aren’t as bad as the other thinks.

Why would you ever want to post on the us forums lol

To grind TL3 on his alt :smiley:

Good point XD

I had been active there for ~2 months, and while discussion is certainly vibrant… Things can get scathing quite quickly. They also have a troll/bait posts problem, along with a spectacular abuse of flagging. :joy:

Sounds just like the OW forums, it’s kinda sad honestly.

Because EU forums is practially being ignored. Always has been.

I still want to know why everyone seems to be thinking that the US forums are some kind of holy grail where every poster has his or her own blue to answer every topic they write in…

OW forums are a different kind of fiesta lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.