Please make drain soul baseline for affliction

Shadow bolt feels terrible for affliction, especially in m+ and I don’t really want to waste my points on skill that should be baseline :confused:

both feel terrible.

drain soul feels awesome in m+ when you can use it on low hp target to get soul shards but ok

1 Like

channeling spells never feel awesome.
If you would get a ss back if the mob dies without draining soul, would you still think drain soul is awesome?

blizz dumbed down dot specs so much it would be just cringe worthy to see another form of downfall like this.
as well they just could put everything on auto and you’d be only spamming ss spender :man_facepalming: no thanks.
Drain soul is pefect as it is and feels good on fights where you can drain soul for ss of adds. so many raid fights and m+
If you use drain soul as filler dps and st has much hp, you still dont have much time to spam it as you have to reaply dots so I dont get where your statement about terrible channeling even came from. what difference in that scenario channeling has to casting shadow bolt for 5dps?

It feels bad esp. when you get the proc. imo.

Sometimes a mechanic pops up during the proc and you are F ed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.