Please nerf warrior

Agreed there is bunch of braindead warrior, but since they are brain dead unless they got better gear then you you can always outplay them quite easy.

They do too many mistakes and are easy to punish for them, including bad timing on CDs and horrible possitioning…

1 Like

if wario is brandeath why you losed for them?and after cry in post like like

2 Likes

Ive seen war by the end of 2’s match “damage prevented” over 100k with ignore pain and 60k with Condemn. I just completely see it as healing at this current state… Not to mention those almost 50% more hp rallying cries :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

Best way to make sure you have fun is to make fotm class,or to play with one.

Don’t you see all high ranked people?They all play FOTM classes and switching classes/specs patch to patch.

how to ‘punish’ a warrior/hpal team then?
maybe it is a 1300-1600 problem, but i would love to know how to win against them?
i play a disc-feral team, we can have a meaningul ‘go’ once a minute.
genuinely want help here as every go is easily stuffed and we are close to quitting.
(kyrian feral btw, venthyr disc ofc)

2100+ and warrior is still the most played class. The representation actually goes up the higher rating u go. Interesting.

When exactly do u think people learn to punish warriors

3 Likes

Warriors have 12,5% represantation in high 2v2 rating. Which means you face them 1 out every 4 matches.

Its not THAT bad, but they are clearly the highest representated dps in 2v2. Double the representation of the number 3 dps (nr 2 is also pretty OP i would say) on the list.

I mean let me give you an example, against Disc-Beast Mastery hunter at 2.4 mmr I have to play flawless to win, it is extremely hard to chase a bm hunter and if I go for disc then there is no room for even 1 mistake I’ll end up dead. You are a hunter too, you know how it works.

Besides, we are basically at same mmr with you, will you say your winrate against warrior is 10% or something? or will you say warriors have no weakness?

The reason is playing warrior is fun and competitive currently, remembering bfa and how bad it was during most of expansion current state made warrior mains happy. I remember during BfA we were strong rather tanky and it took 1 week for them to nerf us to the ground via Versatility and Conflict&Strife nerf while haste stackers kept their power we lost value of our only survival tool versatility.

tbh we’l prolly get nerfed in 9.1… i just hope the nerf doesnt gimp us further in PvE tbh

yes like rerolling is basically gambling are they going to nerf/ban something or not??

2s is also flooded with priests and hpals, while we are at it, delete them too.
(and ww monk, shouldnt exist even)

1 Like

Pls nerf ppl Posting on alts and classic chars

Actually all you need to be able to post is have an account.

A Warrior the type of guy to park on top of the parking line.

WARRIORS need big NERF period.

2 Likes

A warrior is the type of guy who doesn’t wash his hands after using the restroom.

1 Like

Not warrior just condemn,nerf condemn.

Just condemn,neex to nerf condemn

yea warriors are very strong but still prefer to play against them any day over fire mage, rogue or ww :expressionless:

1 Like

WW gets 2 nerfs in 9.0.5.

That will especially help with the burst. Instead of the whole damage condensed in 3 seconds it will now need 5.

Warrior thou gets even buffs, some massive ones for one shot builds.

Arms warriors are the guys who skip leg day then blame it on RMP.

no hate towards warriors but i found this on the NA forums and it was too funny :rofl:

I’ll have you know I NEVER skip my cardio or leg day.

1 Like