Please remake 2 and 4 set bonus for Mistweaver

The tier set bonus Mistweaver gains from 9.2 is very very bad for PvP compared to the other healers, and Monk is allready been the worst healer this whole expansion. Please blizzard adjust them so we have a chance to be generally viable again before the end of Shadowlands. Like this post if you agree. Thank you

29 Likes

I’m hoping that maybe if they aren’t going to change the set bonuses it’s because they’re planning to improve some mw talents before 9.2 goes live instead. I hope.

Pardon? MW is the strongest healer just very hard to play. Paladin and Druid are much weaker in comparison

stop trolling serious posts

2 Likes

The setbonus is great for no-mastery, ‘‘Upwelling’’. it’s an S-Tier spec

you just declared MW unviable, you are the troll beating a dead horse

1 Like

What are you even talking about. Do you even play MW in arena?

ofc

There won’t be changes, and I don’t think they’re necessary in the first place. MW isn’t lacking it’s just a difficult spec, the setbonus is neat imo. MW get’s harder the faster the game is, but it’s S-tier easily

MW can make Yu’lon take Frost Trap, counter Peaceweave/port gamechanging cds etc

Totally agree with the author. It is great to see that one of the best MW monks in the game ( [Panzerhénk) just wrote a serious post regarding MW tier set-bonus issues since it increases the value of this type of feedback, because this guy knows perfectly what he is talking about.

P.s, Could you please ban Geist on this forum, because this guy is just trolling under every MW feedback post by saying MW is OP and other type of absurd things without any arguments and proofs, just empty talk.

P.s.s, Geist, if you really play PvP on your MW, could you please give us a check-pvp link and show us your exp? Thank you in advance

Well I’m handsome and I have a different opinion, if that makes me a troll then there is nothing to talk about.

I gave a couple arguments if you followed my posts, A Crit/Vers>Haste MW gets good usage out of the setbonus if you play with Upwelling Talent.

DH+MW can win vs clean surv. It takes the DH to time Netherwalk well (while MW is stunned), it takes the MW to make Yu’lon take the Frost Trap. You do this by strafe into Yu’lon it’s basically a CC protection, that alone makes me believe that MW is the best 2v2 healer. Although it takes good reactions, MW can survive a Windwalker just as long as a druid might, it helps to have a weakaura alert for enemy’s dance of chi-ji proc. MW is hard but strong, for 3v3 Henk showed that it’s doable with a hex/sheep peel.

That means MW has Rank1 potential, since it can win vs Surv.

I got Duelist this season, although I probably don’t play PvP next season

None of your stuff addresses the issues that mw monk is too squishy and does 0 damage. Also I can see you have done 0 3v3 games this season. In 2v2 yes mw is easier to survive but in 3v3 thats a different story. Mw can’t do damage in 2v2 unlike all the other healers, your dps partner is better off taking any other healer over a mw in 2v2 on that basis alone. Go try some 3v3 and then come back and say if mw is in a good place or not.

But isn’t this how it’s supposed to be? MW doesn’t have a sword and knight armor, MW is running away with a defensive kit. Although in the end MW can finish with Touch of Death, Shackles, Sun Kick, Chi Burst and Faeline Stomp.

A MW can counter-peaceweave Combustion, Darkssouls, Deathbolt and the covenants like Mindgames, Faeline Transfusion etc. A MW surviving is solely an outperformance due to the fast mana regeneration. A MW can outplay Rogue’s, Ret, FrostDK and Marksman fully by Grapple Weapon in the right moment. Damage isn’t everything if you can waste enemy’s stuff

MW is the best 2v2 partner for Havoc, Outlaw, Frost DK and Warlock

Monk is not supposed to work in 3v3 in the first place

Listing mostly unviable dps classes,

Really???.. You went too far with your trolling here.

Talents you don’t use in pvp. You’re necrolord and don’t use chi burst, it’s useless in pvp.

I was going to keep quiet about your lies here but now… ‘Geist-Silvermoon’ (on check-pvp) nearly 800 games played 1924cr, highest this season was 2038. Not even been close to duelist this season.

You can seach him on armory by just searching his name normally and going through the list of Geist people. It’s easy to get past the settings that makes your profile hidden to others on the forums. Also he is Geist-silvermoon you can now see him on check-pvp.

Geist no offense, but I have been playing since it came out back in MoP. Im also the most active MW player on 3.2k+ MMR, which makes me the leading expert on MW. Im happy you got duelist this season, but what works on 2.1k is very different from what works in the AWC. Most of what you say makes 0 sense to me if im being honest. Your talking about faeline stomp and upveiling spec, and it just proves that you have no idea what your talking about. Please dont post more ignorant things in my thread sir

3 Likes

I’m assuming this statement only applies to the PvP aspect of the game, correct?

No, you didnt. I checked you on Check-PvP, you got Rival this ssn, so stop posting absurd things in this thread because you dont even know how the class works in PvP.

If you missed your frost trap on Yu’lon while trying to trap the player, its not my problem, you just need more practice.

I mean… I know its your opinion…but your opinion is WRONG.
You’re hardstuck on 1.8 - 1.9 as MW, which means you dont know how to play this spec, so the fact that you’re arguing with a multi R1 MW player (Panzerhenk) just doesn’t make sense.

I’m also a MW main but you guys think this spec is bad and I believe it’s good? I’m asking once again if this isn’t how it’s supposed to be? Is MW even supposed to be as strong as the other healer?

It’s common for an RPG to have bad choices. Old school Dragon Quest had the Jester class which is a bad choice for the team, Jester wore swords like a knight but is weaker and doesn’t know any magic/abilitys. That makes a jester a bad choice. However if you max the LUCK stat on a Jester he gives you an supportive advantage. Jester then distract the enemy making them loose turns frequently, Jester is often the target, which automatically spreads the damage making it easier to heal and enabling the rest of the party to go aggressive.

MW doesn’t have magical damage but can counter magical damage. MW has strongest healing/mana which makes up for not having agressive spells. If this spec is supposed to have adjustments that it’s not getting, (20 hours ago rdruid and holy priest got a 10% buff), it would be very sad since Mistweaver bought the game for the same price yes?

Dude, tell us the truth, are you high?

How you can even know what MW can counter and what not, while being hardstuck on Rival? Stop it.

Exactly, I bought the game for the exact same price, but my spec is 100 times worst than hpriest, rdruid and rshama and is considered as the most trash healer since SL SSN1 (IN PVP). I dont think its fair.

P.s, I dont wanna MW be the best healer in the game, I just want MW be on the same level as other healers. It is not normal at all that a class\spec exists in the game but is not playable at all.

Guys… He ist a Troll since day 1.
But he hast duelist. Xgeist

Panzer is right about this Joke setbonus
We are far away from being on same Level with Others

We have the same buttons?

I’m not. The game is to fast for me now. Mistweaver wasn’t made for SL, but I see that technically MW can survive it all, it just takes reactions. The spec is too hard to play, and % changes won’t do it imo. It takes anything else to be slower, especially GCD. The setbonus isn’t made for pvp Mastery MW, and I doubt that setbonuses will be enabled inside arena.

About damage, now that holy priest got another 10% buff MW need some dmg for sure. MW’s physical damage could be magical so it’s ignoring armor atleast. My 2v2 view is that MW currently is high risk low reward. Holy Priest will be God-Tier.

If blizzard spend a day on giving us a good setbonus for PvP thats all Im asking for. Something thats exciting thats all. If you look at the time they spend on the other healers compared to mistweaver its abit depressing. The core problem is that how MW’s heal in PvE and PvP is completely different. Different legendaries different spell usage and rotation.

1 Like