Please remerge xpoff with xp-on players into the same bg queue

I wish players with xp off and players with xp on would once again be in the same bg queue just as they were during vanilla, TBC, Legion and BFA up until patch 8.15.

This is my opinion and many others that I know who have quit the game due to the change after 8.1.5 hit. So if you disagree that is okay, but I think I am allowed to express my opinion as well even if it isn’t the same as yours.

I only play this game for twinking, and so I did since 2006. For the most part. And I would hate to have to unsub for good and find other games to play or do something else since this is the game I always come back to and like the most.

If only the employees at blizzards side working on battlegrounds could look at balancing some enchants (like elemental force or crusader at low lvl and some others at high lvl etc.) but of course not nerf them to complete uselessness and what else is required to kinda cap the balance difference. Same as they do for end-lvl bgs. Then I don’t see the problem.

I personally see lvlers without enchants even topping the charts way higher than some twinks even, usually it is MM hunters. So it proves that it isn’t only gear and that gear, at least in the bracket I play, is not the main factor.

I also see some players I face backpeddling until they die, and looking up the socreboard afterwards they are in the buttom of the scoreboard. To be expected.
Not all players are at the same level and don’t play the game equally much.
That difference will always exist and is a natural incitement to improve.

Time invested = reward.

The more work you put into something the better it should get generally, which is also how this works. Twinking is very hard and tedious sometimes due to RNG on drops and they have spent A LOT of hours getting just one item sometimes, or gold for that sake. Why shouldn’t they be allowed to be stronger statwise than someone who only spent 10 minutes on buying some greens on AH?

Anyways, just wait till Classic. Then you will see much more ‘imbalance’ in power and skill depending on your knowledge of your own and other classes and specs as well as how to gear your class/spec correctly vs which enemy/setup etc. Knowledge in gear and skills WILL always make a difference.
Removing the gearing part, is like removing a huge element in this beautiful MMO tbh. It is half gear and half skill more or less, and that is what I enjoy about this game. Preparation + reflectiveness/readiness.

2 Likes

People don’t want to play against twinks. For every twink having fun demolishing an entire WSG team, 10 people are irritated. They shouldn’t be playing against people who are leveling.

3 Likes

you cannot demolish 10 people as 1 twink. Impossible. Unless the 10 people are completely retarded and wearing no gear.

1 Like

You can if you are good player if you are bad twink you obviously could.

Those 10 people are irritated at everything else anyway. With twinks gone, they cry about healers. If they’re not crying about healers, they’re crying about their teammates. These people also cry about characters that arent actually twinked. Throwing some enchants on your levelling gear doesn’t automatically make you a twink.

And no, a twink can’t 1v10, not in any bracket. In most brackets, twinks can 1v2, in the most imbalanced brackets, twinks can 1v4.

6 Likes

Yeah no, sorry, it’s not that easy to dismiss people’s frustrations with watching half their team be oneshotted into the ground by one person. It’s not acceptable.

2 Likes

I can kill 3 player by myself on randoms. But not 10 sorry.

3 Likes

Activision doesnt care at all neither knows what PvP fun is.

With the removal of PvP vendors & realms , ofc they had to dismantle twinks too.

So many casuals / newcomers or plain PvE ‘heroes’ were crying for days so.
Doesnt matter if we had vendors for years or PvP realms for years or twinks were in same que as non twinks…

Activision gotta keep the average PvE playerbase happy so.
Here we are …

3 Likes

Hi,

i have, somehow, become obsessed with oneshotting leveling toons and am firmly convinced that is pvp. Plz Blizz plzzz cant move on am stuck worked so hard…

2 Likes

Battlegrounds are instanced areas used for player versus player combat (PvP). In them players can participate in team PvP, struggling for victory in one of a number of battlegrounds against a similarly capable team of players from the opposite faction

So yes .
It was PvP mode with casualties on both sides

1 Like

completely agree with you. It depends on players too, both the one behind the twink and behind the lvler. There are Huuuuge difference. There are crappy noob twinks and there are godmode lvlers and opposite.

Hi,

i have, somehow, become obsessed with oneshotting leveling toons and am firmly convinced that is pvp. Plz Blizz plzzz cant move on am stuck worked so hard…

Yeah oneshotting players is actually fun. Why do you think so many millions of people enjoy headshotting other players in CS:GO for example? THat is basically one shotting as well. If you don’t like it, maybe pvp isn’t for you and I think a 10min raid boss is more your thing :wink:

1 Like

See, there is the solution to your problem. You are playing the wrong kind of game.

It isn’t just twinks that one shot people, and a lot of the “one shotting” alters varying on bracket. I played a lot in the 49 and 59 bracket, all the damage in there came from the proc items like Sul’thraze and Rammsteins; all of these items were nerfed.

The only bracket now where damage is insane on “twinks” is 110, because people fill their character up with BfA gear, as well as 2 Legion Legendaries. That gives them way more power than the levellers using legion greens and their entry level Heart of Azeroth.

And yes, it is that easy to dismiss people’s frustration. I’ve played this game for over half of my life, and it’s always the same. When it comes to a PVP environment, people always find something to complain about, something that frustrates them. It’s the exact same on every PVP based online game.

Hell, it’s not even online games, it’s been like that for as long as I’ve had computer games. I assume you’re old enough to remember how frustrated people got with Eddie players on Tekken 3? When Eddie wasn’t in the game, they just found something else to get frustrated over. A common one was only pressing the kick button.

1 Like

Judging by the fact that only twinks want this and everyone who isnt a twink absolutely doesn’t seem to want it I say keep it as it is right now
I dont twink or do low level PVP so I have no investment in either side

2 Likes

Are twink queues so long or why are you crying about the change? If queues are long I can understand the frustration.

If you actually believe that, you are braindead. Just the other day I was watching an enhancement shaman in the 60 bracket out dps my level 95 arcane mage. Twinks in the 10, 20, 30 etc brackets regularly 1v4 people. The only people that enjoy this trash are twinks, who insist that they play for challenge and then sob uncontrollably on the forums when they’re made to face other twinks instead of levelers.

Not if you want to make a convincing argument lmao.

Ah yes, minor grievances mean we should let the major grievances remain, so that twinks can keep ruining people’s experiences. Big brain solution.

1 Like

Some queues are non-existant. It’s not that twinks dont want to fight other twinks, it’s that twinking is such a small minority of people, there’s not enough of them to get battlegrounds going, aside from the 10-19 bracket.

Yeah; I’m going to require proof of that claim. I saw a pre-nerfed enhancement twinks damage at 59, whilst it was high, it wasn’t higher than a lvl95s.

(pre-nerfed as in, before the proc item nerfs)

No, they don’t. Running into low health people that don’t know how to use their CC or kite, or trinket sap (happens so often in low level bgs) isn’t the same as a 1v4.

If you truly believe this, then you’re more braindead than you claim me to be. Read what people are saying, nobody said “I dunt wunna fight other twinks”, they said that battlegrounds don’t happen any more; that they sit in 3 hour queues. Because, as I just said to the other person: Twinking is a huge minority of players. I know some of you like to over exaggerate and claim that twinks composed of 60% of your battleground, but that was outright false. Pre-nerf, battlegrounds would compose of 1-3 twinks, and a handful of decent geared levellers.

I’ve argued with enough people to know that there’s no such thing as a convincing argument. When you’ve set your mind on something, there’s absolutely nothing that anybody can say that will change it. The only thing that will is to experience the other side of the fense.

In other words; make a twink character.

Except you’ve got major and minor mixed up. I’d rather play against twinks on my levelling alts than play against teams composing of 2 healers and 4-5 hunters. I’d rather play against twinks than lvl19 guardian druid flag runners.

I don’t keep gigs of screenshots handy for forum spats. Suffice to say she was twoshotting everyone in the team. When your entire team is trying to make a strategy in /i that revolves around “go where the twink isn’t” there’s something seriously wrong. I saw her in a few bgs in a row and each time her total damage was the same or higher than the total damage I usually get on my arcane mage back when she was in the 90s bracket.

Uh, do you not pvp? I watch them do it daily. HP isn’t a factor when you die in two hits. A lot of cc isn’t around at lower levels. And kiting a melee as a melee is dumb, and kiting as a caster at low levels is almost more impossible than at 120, there’s hardly any movement spells available at very low level brackets.

Some are, others are clearly lying through their teeth, and the minority just want decent queue times. I don’t care about the minority of a minority, frankly.

Yeah I bet suicide cults have the same problem.

I’m not that dirty.

No, I haven’t. The most common complaint I see is twinks. Twinks turn BGs faster than healer deficits. People are fully aware of this and nobody enjoys playing with them. Knowing that most of the twinks you see now are using a macro exploit just adds insult to injury. They are disgusting to see.

Strange how you’re comparing a “max 1-3” twink team to a full bg team composition. Almost as if they’re overpowered as all hell and nobody wants to play against them, just like sick team compositions.

if your lvl 95 arcane mage got outdpsed by a lvl 60 enhancement shaman, you must be extremely bad at the game @Irelsia.

Arcane mages is one of the most broken specs atm, at lvling lvls at least.

Maybe it is more of a learn to play issue than anything else.

1 Like

Nah, I play objectives and usually am within top 3 for damage done anyways. Nothing to do with me, stop making excuses for twinks. Cheers.