Please remove marked for death animation

Probably everybody is aware of this but I dont know how we are ignoring it.

When you mark + envenom (exempli gratia) there is mark animation and then a milisecond of the envenom animation. Most probably this is because marked for death doesnt use GCD but why dont we remove this nonsense animation and just show the animation of the spell that follows.

When I am in the middle of a fight i dont want to be seeing my rogue pointing at people. He even stands tall and points which is so out of character.

1 Like

I don’t know man, i like it. I don’t think removing animations is a good idea. But i’m all for more glyph options.

The idea is that you dont get to see the envenom animation which is 100 times cooler than the MoD one. Which is to stand tall and point. That looks pretty funny in combat… Espeacially when you cancel it with your envenom and all you see from its animation is the last movement of your right leg.

1 Like

I don’t mind the pointing animation itself but the way it ruins next Envenom/Eviscerate animation is just awful. It almost makes me want to reroll at this point considering how often I have to look at it and cringe. It really seems like fixing it wouldn’t be much of a hassle too - just remove the troublesome animation completely or make other animations have higher priority (however I’m not a gamedev so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).

1 Like

I was beginning to think that I am the only one who cares about that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.