Please remove Plunderlords Finery from the Set tab

When you work really hard to fill up the transmog tab with full sets and then a Battle Royal from outside of WoW just hijacks your entire life

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers!

1 Like

Are you going to use the transmog?

Do you have this recolor of your current armor?

If not, I fear you’re missing out.

For some context, i believe that the set shows up in the sets tab for those who have not obtained it, showing it as uncollected.
Normally when something becomes unobtainable, its removed from the log for those without it.

So OP isnt complaining they dont have the set.
Theyre complaining that there is an unobtainable set visible for them.

1 Like

Must feel like they are pouring salt into an open wound.

Seems like a fair request, assuming the set is intended to be unobtainable going forward.

I mean, there are Online Store mounts that have been made unavaliable that have also dissapeared from the collections tab unless you already own them.

So some consistency of design would be reasonable, I think.

But at the same time, if the set is going to make a comeback (either in another season of Plunderstorm of the Trading Post or Online Store) then it’s fine that it’s still there in the collections tab.

And it all goes into a bigger picture of having a game design that nudges people toward being collectors but at the same time aggressively pursues a conflicting game design built around FOMO rewards that punishes the very same collectors.