Please remove Seething Shore from game

Hey Blizz,

You know that’s worse than the announcement of Diablo Immortal? YES! Seething Shore. First of all this stupid Nathanos Blightcaller keeps on shouting through the game. Seriously I wish there was a button to shut him up for good. Secondly the BG is just plain stupid and boring. It’s more a PvE thing than PvP. So please shove this BG where you shove Strand of the Ancients another gem you created…

Thanks!

4 Likes

But I enjoy it.

4 Likes

Then you are one of the few. Some people enjoyed Strand of the Ancients too, especially those who had the sieges in the last round.

I enjoy it too. It’s an odd BG though, and I’m not sure it really belongs in the BG bracket. I guess it will be removed sooner or later, and iIt’s just a question about when.
Is it played right 1-2 players can win it for the team by doing close to zero pvp at all.

1 Like

Much better to wish for blacklisting back so you can change your mind, rather than remove a BG that others may find enjoyable.

4 Likes

I don’t like this BG either. It’s an utter chaos and you can’t really do much as certain classes. You’re always playing catch-up with your team.

Mines too please.

Can you tell us why you don’t actually enjoy this bg?

I mean there’s pvp, right?

Each class has a role and you need to find yours.

It’s not Blizz’ fault if your group sticks together like flies to excrement.

There is a simple option to avoid this bg without askin Activision to remove it.

You can either alt+f4 if you que for that the moment you see it’s loading screen.
You can also leave the battleground and afk 15 mins to que again.

You can choose any of the 2 options above.

1 Like

How is it a pve thing? It just like capturing a base, getting the cast off without getting interuptted. There’s plenty off pvp, a mixture of big brawls and one on ones when your first to the node. It’s frantic and very fast paced with no regrouping time. The bug with ranged killing you from the ship is a pain in the as mind.

How did you quantify that as to assign me to the minority, or the “few”?

do not think it needs to be remove, heck there is more boring bgs out there than seething shore, gilneas and the mine, names elude me, but those two are way worse and annoying.

They don’t like it because the alliance win alot on there.

->Alliance
->Winning a lot

Pick one

2 Likes

It’s true, the alliance actually win more than the horde on seething shore.

Likely because the horde are only good when they can be a horde and seething shore punishes you harshly for doing this.

That is why it is one of the better battlegrounds

1 Like

Seething Shore - rush rush for kids with twitchy reflexes and caffeine overdose. No brain, no tactics, no inc calls, no involvement. Nothing clever, just rush rush and collect, collect. PvP is even SECONDARY to that.

Heck, Seething Shore (SS! what a ‘nice’ acronym) makes even SotA look good. I MISS SotA so much … at least I had some nice moments there, and it was a bit tactical - I have zero good memories of Seething Shore.

Communication there is useless, you can’t tell people to go to ‘west’ node or ‘east’ node, they are constantly reborn and random. Everything is so RANDOM these days, even gear.

Bring back solid structures, PvP vendors and TACTICAL BGs.

Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm, WSG - those are the only good BGs. Everythign else is either annoying, non-tactical rush crap, or just claustrophobic nightmare we can never win. I would blacklis everything outside those three, if this game would LET the CUSTOMer actually CUSTOMize these things.

1 Like

I hate this BG due it’s triple-random nature:

• you don’t know where the next azerite will spawn
  • you don’t know where the enemy will land
  • you don’t know where your guys will land

For me these are the reasons why I hate this BG (talking about solo queue random BGs). Way too much random madness. Only gravity lapse may be even worse.

The only thing I like in that BG is the new “Resets all your CDs” Buff. Fun when you can Infernal twice.

2 Likes

I think this battleground was added for people who did not want the traditional battleground experience (capture the flag etc).

I personally like it and find it a refresher from the mine cart battleground and the one with the gems. I used to block those 2.

Blizztard please remove the BG from Rated BG options. You’ve made far better BG’s which are more suitable for team games. EotS, WSG, AB, BfG and TP. They actually require a good setup in stead hoping your flagship is close to your team and you are in time to get there…

This island expedition truly sucks. It’s even worse than removing tier items, it’s worse than having artifact weapons, it’s worse than LFR and it’s far far far far farrrrrrr worse than having Russians in your BG (they can be nice!).

I know most of the talent game devs left the company because well… your HR policy is as just as bad as your ideas for ‘fun battlegrounds’ but please try to gain 1 IQ point so you don’t drool over your keyboard and just erase the monstrosity you call Seething Shores…

1 Like