Please remove wintergrasp/return Blacklisting

Trying to do EBGs, but always get WIntergrasp. It sucks. Defenders win 99.99% of the time and it’s just a boring EBG to begin with. Might have been fun as a PvP zone back in the day, but in an EBG its just bad.

Or failing that, just return blacklisting 2-3 BGs, simple, it worked so well, I could remvoe the 2 BGs I really hate doing, including this one.

I don’t know about that, I just qued 5 min ago into WG on alliance as attacker and won it it like 5 minutes with 16 machines right after taking sunken. I’d remove Ashran tho.

that is wrong.
correct:
horde wins 99.9% of the time.

only time alliance wins is maybe if the bg pops at night and horde only has 20 players and alliance has 40 for whatever reason

Not true. Several of my offense wins are also 3 minutes or less, and I rarely lose Wintergrasp offenses.

Ashran is the best. It’s the only EBG that respects melee players.

Ever since I started tracking my ebgs, I’ve like a 130 wins vs 10 losses. Before I swapped to alliance I mostly queued as mercenary. I maybe have like 6 or 7 ebgs as horde in this list.

You should specify that your wins are related to the fact that you only do epic bgs with a 20+ premade. When you were horde you were mercing but still premading with fado. Gotta be precise. Faced you already quite a lof of times.

So the solution? Exactly! Find a community to play with!

Almost like when doing M+ and Raid, who would’ve thought :thinking:

Absolutely! Indeed, as you stated here (https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-remove-wintergraspreturn-blacklisting/370095/5), you only enjoy zerg PVP where your skills don’t matter and you get carried by others.

Indeed, I’m pretty bad at PvP, but I have fun while doing so :grin:

1 Like

Fado just spams raid warnings, he doesn’t premade

lmao, good joke. I wonder what their discord is for with the Horde/Alliance/Merc Bgs channels. He is there every day with many people, I wonder what they do. + a group of lackeys he is constantly queuing with.

1 Like

You are either one of them or you are delusional. nothing in between

I’m sorry, but I’ve to disagree here. He premades.

You might be lucky to find out if he decides to link it near the end of the bg when pugs are following his lead. No ilvl requirements, just fun. His groups are casual and all he asks is to follow his lead.

If you wonder what we do, we have fun on Discord, make jokes, have a laugh, have a meme channel (obviously), and I get to spam people with my addon updates.

I always kinda enjoyed ebgs, yet I dislike the unorganized pug setup. Feels like playing LFR 24/7. With premades it’s actually fun, like going into normal or heroic with your guild and just have a great time.

I see that premade players do not even grasp sarcasm, no surprise. I know how it works, I know what the discord is for I know what’s on it, I also know how Fado is spamming people with whispers about joining his EpicBG community where he plays epic bg every day all day which in itself is already pathetic.

1 Like

Has nothing to with premade players, and everything with Poe’s law.

Not sure about the whispers, I cannot confirm or deny that, I only know about raid chat. Everyone is welcome to join the community, except for you maybe. Considering the size of the communities ingame and on Discord, I’d say that there are a lot of people that enjoy premade groups. You may not like it, but a large group of players does :woman_shrugging:

Also not sure why you think playing EBGs all day is pathetic, can you explain that to me?

Signed, wintergrasp is horrible. Please remove.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.