Please revert today’s feral energy hotfix

Fix the tick!
The energy system is broken and inconsistent. Either you get partial energy or you don’t. The current system is based on partial energy, but doesn’t refund any energy after shapeshifting which resets the tick. When you reset the tick you are supposed to get the partial hp/mana/energy tick.
And don’t get me started on 19 energy ticks…

4 Likes

After a few more questing hours, i’m getting annoyed by the inconsistent waiting for energy gains. I’ll stop playing BCC before the nostalgia gets completely ruined.

1 Like

Important would be to find original footage that shows TBC playstyle having this flexible energy tick back in the days. So far only evidence has been brought of the old days bringing exactly 40 furor + 20 energy tick. Which is opposite to what the OP is claiming.

Footage respresented here also shows that EARLY ON in TBC this strict energy allowance was already in place https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR1DMSfGrN8

We know there seems to be an abundance of bugs through-out the game atm, but simple message from a blue would be highly appreciated.

Kitties are people too :cat: :hocho:

2 Likes

Please fix this. The current energy regen really does negatively affect the enjoyment of the feral gameplay

3 Likes

Fix ferals please

3 Likes

Daily bump fix the tick

2 Likes

pls do SOMETHING

1 Like

i like the waiting for slooow energy gains now… i can drink more coffee watching the cat do white damage

3 Likes

At least fix 19 energy ticks if you arent going to bring us old energy…

2 Likes

make it a rounded 20 ticks please :smile:

Please Fix the tick already this feels horrible actiblizz do something right for a change thank you

2 Likes

Where our energy?

2 Likes

Your energy is in wotlk classic

not a bug pooplist is wrong and not enough! i know you can do better! fix please thank you

1 Like

Did you ask WHY it was fixed? No? Ok… It’s nice to complain about the change but some background into WHY it was done will be nice.

You play druid? No? Ok…
Useless.

As a druid experience a great variability in dps output which is i suspect correlated to the tick stuff… i also notice mobs being frozen is their abilities… and then a flurry of dps (and abilities) comes… the elekks and clefthoofs in nagrand are noticeably behaving that way regardless of latency/busy times

Fix the tick… can we get a bluepost on this regarding your intentions?

2 Likes