Pls tune down ww and destros

the only thing we see in 2.2+ cr fix those two classes
locks are to tanky best caster by far
and ww doing insane dmg and have everything wtf bottton best mobility teleport off healing mortal dmg best cc slows ww is a demonhunter on steroids

8 Likes

Add DK and Rogue to the list (and Mage of course and the class you are playing with…).

If you are really playing on 2.2k mmr currently while having ~2.4 max xp and you still can compete with all those a lot higher xp’d players on “broken classes”, it’s actually a hint that your class and/or comp is way overtuned (as well)!

Don’t talk ill of a mans maledict RMX plays!

That said destro+WW feels the most broken to face. WW damage is too high, with good defensives. destro is unkillable through high armour, hp and peels

Sorry, what? Good defensives? Most comps shred through karma in like 1-2 GCDs and that’s the main def CD of a WW.

I can read, it was just a hint of how half-truth their statements are.

Neither of them are op

dampen magic, portal, mobility rolls too, pure dmg as peels too!

1 Like

Did you forgot Assa Rogues ?

I guess you mean FoF. Well take it away and give back the stun so it can do what its supposed to do.

1 Like

assa? where are thye i meet only 50% ww and 40% destro and 10%surv in 2s
in 3s ww/destro shred on 2k+ and rmds the over gods but they need to set up stop it and you have more time ww/destro Pure pve
and pls dk and assa are op realy where
???

https:// xunamate .com/leaderboard/3v3?player=&realm=any&faction=3&rating=2000%3B4000

also

https:// www.arenamate. net/?region=&realm=&rating=2000&ladder=3v3&faction=

Where did i mention DK being overpowered ? How about you gain some reading comprehension ?

Wouldn’t say they are (at least not DK), but I gave the reason for this line directly after. Just read it before taking the quote.

Same here: it was only a shot in your direction. If you are able to compete with them (you in personal) on 2.2 mmr right now, while your max xp is like 2.4k, the class/comp you play must be overtuned as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.