Plunderstorm, what a waste of development time

All this rewards and looks and yet nothing as simple and easy as the option to set your own keybindings. Feels like a touch screen is needed to play .

Am I missing the point and is a test run for an upcomming console or mobile game?

This could be handled alot better, no news hyped this “mystery patch” too much for what it actually is, a mobile game on PC .

8 Likes

On the plus side, the next FOMO “event” is going to be a souped up version of A-Turtle-Has-Made-It-To-The-Water. Super-hyped for that one. :neutral_face:

Uh, you can set your keybinds for the plunderstorm?

What are you on about?

2 Likes

I mean it proves one thing, race variety goes up when racials aren’t included in the game.

1 Like

You seeing a lot of Mechagnomes? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Seeing alot of goblins, regular gnomes, vulpera, worgen—basically stuff which isn’t the arena ladder go to races :smiley: so yeah i think its a sign blizzard need to bin racials, frankly.

1 Like

ESC - Options - Action Bars
and pick you KB

Oh races we see a lot around in the world though.

But I see this is a PVP thing.

Very much a meta thing, its nice to not be perma looking at orcs, humans and elves frankly. POV I can’t play a dracthyr though sadge, thanks blizzard.

I also get the impression that it was designed for mobile/console etc and we are being used as one massive beta testing. I wont be surprises if the mod eventually moves there. Either way I do actually find it to be ok- grindy but still ok though I doubt I will stick to playing it for very long.

I aboustley love plunderstorm.

1 Like

If your keyboard has 5+ buttons, you should be fine I think

The TryHards in this game mode are cringe

Dunno, it managed to get me to log in after a month of wasted sub and I find the mode itself fun. It’s not even about the rewards, but about playing with other players, fighting or retreating. There are issues, but the game mode itself is fun.

I think there are issues with players conditioned to be motivated entirely through extrinsic rewards, which can often kill the fun of just playing a game, but the way I see it the rewards are secondary to me having fun messing around.

2 Likes

The first three make sense: they are small. Smaller hitbox, possibly! (I actually don’t know if it is smaller, but it seems that way.)

Plunderstorm is practically like leveling in the actual content zone with war mode on: You are working towards something, but then some jerk comes in and erases you from existence. But then, just like war mode, it is optional.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.