Poison Bomb - Problematic in arenas?

Hello i am begginer and learning pvp. I have stupid question. But it’s poison bomb good chooise for arenas? I mean this can by mistake remove blind on nearest player.

The effect of the bomb is not that big in range, just use cc on other person outside your kill target, don’t cc while they act as couple and hug each other if this even happening theese days

I have another question. When is best moment to use toxic blade in pvp? When enemy have a lot’s of dots on self? Or in middle of rotation?

Maintain dots on your enemy is your main dmg source and you should be able to keep them active all the time, so it’s not relevant. You should use toxic blade as soon as you have enough energy, cp and cds to chain 2-3 envenoms in short time.

It might seem weird to you but poison bomb doesn’t actually break blind. At least it didn’t in late legion for sure and since it hasn’t broken it for me since bfa started I’d say it has not changed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.