Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

Tbh, i wish it was possible to create a “contract” with Blizzard, and continue to use f.ex isboxer with input broadcasting.

F.ex i would agree to: never skin, herb or mine. Never farm mobs, aka: standstill farming. Never use the AH on more than 1 account at a time. Never do arena, world pvp or battlegrounds. Subs must be paid using cash. Cant use battlenet balance to buy items. Cant transfere guildbanks/characters/pets to/from other realms. Disable warmode / never going to use it.

Infact, i would like it if multiboxers could use a seperate realm. If making “contracts” are too bothersome, how about creating locked realms for multiboxers with said limitations implemented instead.

I was mainly interested in roaming around doing quests, dungeons (can limit these to once per day if need be) and raids, killing rares, collecting mounts etc, so i would love to enter some kind of “contract” or limited closed realm.

Sadly ive sold all my hardware except 1 pc, so you have lost close to 20 subs from me, which i mostly payed for in cash. At the current situation i wont be playing more than 1 account.

1 Like

pliz ban all multibox player to fix game

1 Like

Do /who druid at 5am u see the bots

What you wrote Blizzard would be very nice if it were not only in words but also in reality.
The game is full of trains with druids who farm and it can be seen that they use external software for this purpose , not to mention they are Gold sellers .
But you naturally know about the problem (otherwise it doesn’t speak well of you) but I wonder why you don’t really want to solve the problem ??? Maybe you benefit from these Multibox farmers. maybe unofficially work for you !!! Because your inaction leads to this conclusion.
Countless reports, tickets, reports with screenshot of hacks@Blizzard.com .
but these Multibox Gold Farmers are still online and continue to collapse the game’s economy, which will lead to a fairly rapid collapse in interest in the game, which means that a lot of people will start playing other games and in the end only multiboxers may play.
whether then your inaction will be justified ???
what it offers Forumtoon , don’t you think is a great solution: make a separate server for Multiboxers .

1 Like

No Activision. You LIED us to sell this shietshow more.

Your warcraft is a BOTCRAFT.

This game full of bots hacks rmt boosting companies. And you do NOTHING.

just login classic and write /who depths. Same bots working for 15 months nonstop.

Reporting? Dont FOOL us.

8 Likes

It certainly feels like most bot reports go to spam folder… But keep reporting and you get a blue mail that they banned someone…

By the time they ban a 5x druid bot group (1week - 3 months) they made 500-1000k gold…

Hire gms to ban botters! I feel like I’m doing an unpaid job reporting these bots.

2 Likes

Yes all reporting players get that automated mail. And same bots continue to farm same places for months.

If they hire 1 person per eu, us etc; and that 1 person would login classic and write /who scholo /who depths etc he would see hundreds of 7/24 bots to ban.

This cost minimization policy of activison is killing the game day by day.

I simply dont believe they care.

2 Likes

nopee… that mail is new. it is when action has been taken against an account. its new. introduced last month of bfa

look like this one

What the major part of players don’t understand is there is no need for botting or the use of illegal third party software to run a 10 man druid herb team.

No need of even addons to achieve this.

And they said its all ok as long as you don’t use software to broadcast keyboard commands and mouse clicks to all the wow game clients.

And if you have your game clients lined up in a grid for instance main char on one screen and the nine plebs on a secondary screen its as simple as click on the herb in every window and its done.

I for one remove the games UI via the alt+z so there is no distractions on the plebs and have them zoomed tight in so the herbs are huge on the screen.

After that is setup it is as easy as running your main up next to a herb and go around clicking one time in each window as it activates and starts gathering on the same click.

So there is absolutely no need for one to bot it or use silly software.

Lantelo , I see around me there are multiboxers who play fair . but there are also trains with druids who take the herb within 1 second, and this with 8+ hero cannot be done without using an external auto click program . as I wrote above the solution is easy and wonderful for everyone, a separate server for the Multioxers, for god’s sake it’s a MMORPG game, on a single player, what grabbed me in this game years ago is that I play with other people.
and as for Multiboxing, it is allowed by Blizzard but another issue is that it completely contradicts their rules for an equal start for all, and to look at it Multiboxing in any game, shoots the player far ahead of the regular single player.
The multibox players that I report are mainly only those who play with 8+ druids and pick the herb for 1 second of ore for 3 seconds and with the 8 characters.
This with
addons macro and alt + tab
NO WAY TO HAPPEN.
and there are many in the game and they have been doing it with impunity for a long time, while people who play with two accounts ban them.
I myself tried to play with two accounts yesterday, using alt and tab and one simple macro to follow. and it turns out pretty well, and if I keep doing it it will be mostly to develop my characters as well as the characters of my loved one (who has the second account) and who stopped playing, given that he paid for 8 months ahead account. But he said: “I’m going to play games in which there are no multiboxers” (now he plays CS: GO) he plays only in closed servers with friends, some of whom until recently also played WoW.
Congratulations Blizzard already know about two players who stopped playing because of the multiboxer farm trains of 8+ druids :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , How many will be those I don’t know about because they are not my friends.

Yes in that special case its one who uses broadcast, but most players don’t know the difference. if it takes 1 second or 5 they still say you are using software to cheat.

I have used Isboxer in the past and actually find it easier to herb without it, no need to make complicated team setups and such. The part of it i miss is the window layout and launcher as i now have to line up windows manually.

But you don’t need to alt + tab that’s a myth, the windows activate when you click to harvest the node be it herbs or ores it only takes 10 clicks from the user.
And it takes a legit 10 man player without broadcast software who is fast on his fingers and precise with his clicks about 5 seconds to harvest 10 herbs with glove enchant i have done it in less for instance with rising glory that is a huge herb that takes up 30-40% of your clients screen size.

Ah has been invaded by couple of hundred thousand materials in the last week .Herb and ore , from around 2000-3000 for some of the usual mats to 34 k in a few days . good fight
I am trying to farm ore/herb going revendreth there isn’t a soul grinding anything , u check ah amazing stuff 35k Marrowroot over night .

Even though they removed SOFTWARE input broadcasting… you can still legit multibox using hardware and the newly created legit software which has no input broadcasting… these hasnt been banned… why cant people understand this…

Just continue to report anyone you suspect to be botting and carry on with your day.

Example of legit hardware multiboxing:

And… again… these changes that banned SOFTWARE input broadcasting didnt change too much…except made slightly more inconvinence for actual botters, as now they have to rely on proper botting software…and cant easily masque themself as a legit multiboxer any more.

Yes, this made it slightly easier for Blizzard to detect possible botters, but it also made x amount of legit multiboxers to quit the game, as they prefered to use software input broadcasting = lost revenue…

Blizzard cant stop actual cheaters/botters, as these dont really care if they get banned. Its easy and fast to setup new accounts if need be. And its not like those accounts are paid with their own money either.

The game wont get rid of botters anytime soon, by the look of things…as they have been here since 2004.

Its a cat and mouse race between the cheaters and Blizzard. If Blizzard rush and ban botters, the botters could quickly figure out which part of the botting software code/changes that made them get caugh… so instead they get banned in waves… so they dont reveal spesifically what made them get caught.

Remember there are “professional” hackers/botters out there, even running 100 + accounts at the same time (for each powerfull computer and a couple of regular 24-27 inch monitors). The creation of accounts, character names, leveling (if need be), general gameplay, taking small breaks, vendoring, mailing gold etc etc are fully automated.

3 Likes

The famous defence of multiboxing people is “because i like multiboxing!”.

Ok. It is understandable.

Then, please Activision make a multiboxer-only Realm. And let them play there with other multiboxers freely.

If they really like it, they should be happy too.

Problem solved.

2 Likes

Also ı think bliz update policy for bot. They r in everywhere, zones, realms. Why didnt get ban them and block that programs ?

Players usually eventually get banned if they use illigal programs and botting/hacking software… it has never been allowed… but these people dont care. Criminals dont follow the rules / law… if the characters they create arent detected and reported by other players…and / or they manage to not get detected by warden (blizzards anti cheat program), they can cheat/bot all they like.

It seems people wont understand that simple fact. I get so many players telling me they report me for multiboxing daily. The player base as a hole don’t really read the posts just the headlines. I usually thank them for complementing me on my gathering speed if they consider me as fast as a broadcasting software for tapping all ten gathers on a herb, that confuses them :rofl:

1 Like

Those are bots most likely…

ALL FAKE NEWS, atm is full with bots and multiboxers everywhere, making gold and selling it for real money
this game is worst than any f2p p2w games on the market atm (on that aspect, of multiboxing and botting)

1 Like

Random botting going on… and has for many years.

(see entire video).

Just reinstate the input broadcasting again, so us legit players can enjoy multiboxing again…(its more convient vs not having it) + as you can see, the botters dont care after you removed it… they never did…

Idea to help combat this a bit… after x amount of time hyperspawning = nothing drops from mobs…

The impact that legit multiboxers farming has to the economy, is a drop in the bucket compared to the botters out there.