Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

Everyone is a group gets tag if one player tags the mob.

Multiboxing itself is not against the rules. It’s using the software that is being phased out. I’m not sure if they have started banning for it.

Someone has to clear “multiboxing itself” because there are lots of players with a false warning mail out there.

If I understand this correctly, you want to know what they mean by “multiboxing itself”? Well, you are allowed to play two or more accounts at the same time by ALT + Tabbing between them. However, using any software to control all accounts to perform an action by pressing a button is cheating and bannable.

Yes thats what i did. So why we get mail? and what will be if we get one more? we dont use anything. Jamba or ema addon is okay or? On the first week of shadowlands we ( legal boxers ) will be target of so much report. Will they ban us because of the reports? If no, again why we get warning mail?

I am not sure about this. Maybe they sent you the mail because they somehow know you are a multiboxer but they dont know if you are using software. I dont know if the players however, can tell who does and who doesnt use software, and they may report someone anyway, so I am not sure how Blizzard can know which report is false and which is not.

well they will have to investigate it them self as they have stated multiboxing is allowed now, and as its said earlier in the thread most players cant distinguish between an allowed multiboxer and some one using software. It takes literally a few seconds to pick a herb on multiple characters even without broadcasting.
So they will have tons of reports to deal with.

i heard otherwise, many mboxers cried cos this and stopped mboxing.

1 Like

Its not cheating when blizzard says its fine tho

And whatever Blizzard says is not law, it isn’t absolute. They have the ability to change their minds on a whim, and they often do exactly that.

I can show you in game how easy it is if you want? The ones crying probably didn’t do it that way without software before.

Lots of people think every multiboxer does same things and plays in the same way and has a hivemind attitude about stuff. Doesn’t work like that.

Exactly. In fact, multiboxing without software is damn easy. Ofc you dont have the luxury of all chars doing the same after one keystroke, but thats really just a minor difference when it comes to an experienced multiboxer

1 Like

I’d like them to be clear about hardware boxing - especially when these 2 Blizzard responses contradict each other.

Hardware boxing cant be prevented, its not trackable and its not against the tos

and again shadowlands full of multiboxig why ?

Blockquote

well maybe because its not banned to multibox?

Since i can`t open a Ticket i post it here

Server: Nethergarde Keep - Classic
Player: - Bigeria
- Biger
- Bigerone
- Bigerit
- Bigerot
Video from this guy using input share broadcast

remove space after : and . https: //streamable. com/51kav0

1 Like

same on draenor-eu , i guess they never log out either :wink:

soo I can still use the multibox software with out the auto key stroke. am I still allowede to make them all follow 1 but loot bye hand on each if I wanna do that ?

There will always be botters out there, the ToS change didnt solve that… instead it lead to legit players leaving the game. They lost close to 20 subs per month just from me. Just report those you suspect to be botting and move on with your day.

You can still use multiboxing software: it just cant offer the “input broadcasting” feature, as thats now a bannable offence.

F.ex you can use:

Or

Alternatively you can use a hardware solution, but that require multiple computers connected, 1 for each game.

Ex:

And

and

He has cleared lots of content, watch his vids.
https://youtube.com/c/MultiDayz

1 Like