Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

BIG BIG difference between botters and multiboxing and since you could not solve the botting we all had to go…

I multibox to have fun, running a mixed team to do my own dungeons in my own pace and I am not bothering anyone with it.

I even am annoyed by seeing a 15 train multiboxer farming herbs, that is not why true multiboxers do it.

The good guys have to be punished over the bad guys once again and YOU should not have allowed it for 16 years and than turn arround like that. Maybe limit it to 5 only so those who chill and enjoy running there own dungeon can keep doing so without bothering anyone.

9 Likes

We stand a fairer chance of looting nodes without those multiboxers using software though don’t we?

3 Likes

So higher AH prices and suddenly lots of players will find their accounts they have sunk years and hundreds into are now worthless?

Yeah I see nothing worth celebrating here.

Not going to cheer on the misery of other players. Not my style

4 Likes

They already did thanks to multiboxers tanking the prices of stuff into oblivion.

19 Likes

I dont understand how people can be exited about super expensive herbs, especially with a new Expansion comming.

“Look at all this new content i could do, but i rather herb on my own since prices have gone insane”

4 Likes

So can we have gold from old raids increased again?

5 Likes

It’s like using a flamethrower to kill a spider.
These people can’t properly moderate their game and people cheer for it. Oh well…

Like usual, the ones that did not impact the game with their multi-boxing will get punished because a billion dollar company couldn’t do their job.

Not that I was duo-boxing any more since I went for the RAF rocket.

Now, all… try to be mature and not report my post because you disagree with it.

3 Likes

Lol nah :slight_smile:

1 Like

sure :hugs: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah for the seller it might be good.
But for the consumer its going to be horrible.

2 Likes

question is if they’d detect characters in close proximity doing the same things (hopefully), or they’d break my dps bot hmm

1 Like

Well, I still need to buy my brutosaur, so…

1 Like

We’ve had false server economies established thanks to multi box abuse. I’m looking forward to seeing people having more chance of selling their items and a real economy coming out of the ashes.

9 Likes

The one thats removed from the vendor?

1 Like

considering they’ve caused misery to other players, karma’s a dog right?

11 Likes

5 Likes

How mature of you

Yeah. Now it’s on BMAH for up to 10M gold.

Gathering finally viable for solo players. :pray: Shadowlands is looking good ngl. Also all you multiboxers exploiting having multiple accounts had this coming :crazy_face:

7 Likes