Poor Shadow Priests mantle of ceremonial ascension

I wasted my 50 000 Titan Residuum for a junk shoulders and today i read this topic https ://www.wowhead.com/news=294023/mantle-of-ceremonial-ascension-not-obtainable-from-random-titan-residuum-rolls .

1 Like

Hello Lynlarae,

Please report this as a potential bug in-game.

Additionally as you can probably see I edited your post a bit. I understand the frustration on various things, but please avoid using any kind of inappropriate language in the forums.

1 Like

Its already been reported and tested. I rolled for the 445 shoulders yesterday to discover its not even in the pool. Other priests have rolled twice on the priest discord.

I don’t even want the refund now i want a straight swap for the one shadow priests need because of this mistake.

2 Likes

There fixed it for you, you could post weather this was a bug or not after talking to the developers. Not some obvious thing that has been reported and covered by wowhead.

Especially when GM’s send us to wowhead for information i would guess blues take a look there. Isn’t the blues job to gap the discussion with the developers.? And ask them if this is working as intented etc…

2 Likes

I hope priests getting affected by this get a proper compensation.
… And while they are at it check for other potential pieces missing from the pool for other classes as well.

1 Like

Yeah reported by WoWHead 4 hours ago. How dare him not checking WowHead every minute.

1 Like

Give us 415 and 430 specific azerite gear please !

3 Likes

If im reading the time-stamps correctly the article in the OP was before the blue answered. It’s complete lazinees when you have it even linked to you. Not to mention kinda his job to do that and people are better at checking other sites .

Yeah the Wowhead article was posted 5 hours ago and the OP posted ~4 hours ago. So 1 hour difference. You don’t expect the support team to 0-24 check wowhead right?

The Post has the damn article in IT i expect the blue to read the stupid thing and respond accrodingly not read whatever he wants and be snarky with maybe it’s a bug i don’t even think of reading that wowhead that is linked.

Wowhead is a fan site not run by Blizz. They can post whatever they want, it’s not official. Support team probably has its own sources tho. Maybe wowhead is wrong? Maybe not? That’s probably not his job to decide.

He asked to report it as a bug, because thats the official way. Some other ppl will start working on the ticket, and maybe they can find a solution. But the crypost in the forum won’t lead him anywhere

Indeed specific azerite gear tokens for ilvl 415/430 would be a welcomed change!

Then blizzard should stop posting links to WoWhead for customer support tickets then.

7 Likes

The wow support links you wowhead or tells you to search it 99% of the time. Even when you write a bug in a ticket they tell you hey read in the forums on wowhead if you don’t see it post a bug.

Stop trying to white knight them it’s their fault for having this shi*y a_s comunication and answering once in ablue moon a post with sometthing more useless than my mythic cache item.

4 Likes

It was posted before EU office opened you :bell: end

But if you don’t open the goddam ticket, they can’t help you with your problem. You want compensation? You want an answer? Post a bug ticket not post a rage topic on the forun.

Dont waste your time in him . Any person expecting a blue EU post before the offices are even open has problems with time zones.

I don’t have a problem with that GOD , everyone knows if you want to have a bug solved you put a bug problem. BUT THIS IS A KNOWN BUG TICKETED BY A PLETHORA OF SPRIESts.

My guilds spriests were aware yesterday night about it(prob their class discord warned them in advance).
I am here to complain that blizzard feels somehow that this joke of an answer that gives us absolutly no extra information ,we know it’s a bug. They could’ve easily not answer and use that time to discuss with the developers to see if it really is to confirm/deny or at least say look into it.
That’s my problem but no he writes this once in a blue moon post to say hey we talk to you we “Communicate”

1 Like

2 weeks of grinding to blow it on an utter gamble becuae a piece is either perfect or useless

A Veiled Crystal and some titan curency refund…