Poor Shadow Priests mantle of ceremonial ascension

Ok…
And.nobody.in.this.topic.care.
So.please.go.moan.somewhere.else.

3 Likes

I opened a ticket and still no response after 9 hours wait time, we will see tomorrow after I wake up!

I am happy to announce “Since we identified that it heavily affected Priests, we’re happy to remove any shoulders gained in Season 3, and then reimburse any Residuum spent. In this case, I can see that you had used a 445 token the other day, so I returned the Residuum you used, so you can re-buy a token, and have a chance to get those BIS Shoulders! Good luck ^^”

Yes i can confirm i got a refund too 47,500 titan residuum!

3 Likes

Glad to hear that they’re working on fixing this bug and refunding (or at least trying to) those who wasted their residuum!

That’s good news my dear friend, I’m glad Blizzard helped you out and refunded you - awesome and May the Force be with you! :wink: Zandalar Forever haha :slight_smile:

DH , Warlock & Rogue :wink:

My two weeks of TR are wasted as well, can I haS some refund, Mon?

Why do you give false information retard, confusing people. Only cloth/leather had issues according to the hotfix Fixed a bug that caused “Relinquished Azerite Spaulders” to not generate “Mantle of Ceremonial Ascension” or “Mantle of Fastidious Machinations”!

Kuddos to Blizz, ive expected usual “thank you for contacting us, we are looking into the issue, but we cannot refund or provide any compensation, have a nice day.” and survey pops up… but no…ive had 0 problems with this issue and got all my 60k residuum back.
Pleasantly unexpected suprise. :+1:

3 Likes

Well as nice as blizzard was to spriest, as unfair they are with regards to the people that wear leather. We had the exact same bug where a certain piece could not drop from the token. It was not as impactful as the one for spriest. So when I tried to contact them with regards to the exact same bug for the leather shoulders i was hit with the followng answer:

“Currently we’re only able to assist in situations involving the cloth ones specifically, due to the power of the shoulders that weren’t available. If our developlers decide to do something regarding the leather tokens, that’ll be something that is adressed from their side.”

So this basicly means, although leather had the exact same bug, they will not offer a refund cuz the power lvl of the leather shoulder is not that high???
This is one if not the most dumb answer i have ever seen from blizzards support team.

I am mildly infuriated atm and there is also a growing post on reddit that adresses this issue for the leather token.

Its not the same. SP doesnt have any other option for shoulder slot other than kr ones from vendor. Theres none from raid and none other from m+ or pvp. It is an obvious case for our class/spec that everyone that rolled a shoulder token did it specificaly for that item - which u were basicaly rolling for nonexsitent stuff.

For leather, idk if it is an absolute bis for any spec, but if u have a single other option from anywhere it would stink as an attempt for free reroll and would need a much more investigation. Imo.

Im not defending it, its their job, and the bug isnt our fault. We saved residuum for months only to roll shoulders and get gutted because of bug. From my point of view its pretty obvious why they should refund sp specificaly.

U could make your case about the shoulders that u wannted and that u wanntes only them, but at that point it would be just speculations.

In my honest opinion its not about a piece being BIS or not. A bug happened that prevented a certain outcome for 2 armor classes, therefore both should get the opportunity to refund to get the piece they desire. leather Shoulders might not be BiS, but they offer a valuable upgrade over other azerite shoulders.

Ofc its not only about BiS or not. But its about identifying if its true that ppl wannted them or its an attempt for scamming blizz to get another shot to roll. In sp cloth armor it doesnt need any proof because they are the only one that 90% players wannted an bought a token specificaly because of them-thats a fact. In leather one scenario…ofcourse 445 ilvl azerite is an upgrade but if u have bis trait combo on those that were missing and that combonis on another ones(from raid,pvp or m+) then it just looks like an scam attempt.
Imo ofc.
There are ofc priests that used this as an tool for free reroll no matter what shoulders they wannted nor knowed about the bis combo…but blizz already oppened pandora box by refunding it to some so they have to do it for all.

My sole question is: Are these on the loot table now or should we not be buying the tokens yet?

They are. Ppl on wcp discord did get them already. Atleast some lucky individuals.

Great! Thank you for the info :slight_smile: I’ll be trying my luck next week!

Np. Good luck bud. Might the void be with you. I personaly wont gamblr for them. I learned the hard way that not even 445ilvl with dogno traits can sim better than my 405ilvl with bis traits from world quest. So ill save up for them.

I am not gambling too will collect 140k Titan more for the specific! Head slot we get from the raid and the chest benthic is good enough. So I better collect for a month at least but I will stick with those shoulders for a long time!

I feel sorry for u bro! Too bad you will not get a refund as of now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.