Population is seriously weak

When can we expect something actually being done about this ?
Server is way to dead to be sustainable. AH = Empty, Groups = not going to happen. Haven’t seen an alliance toon in weeks (this is a pvp realm is it not ?).

LFG Tool is a nice addition, but why not actually make it useful and allow cross-realm groups at least? We can look for groups, but people are somehow not important to a group ?
I expect more from you Blizzard, or did you just stop being a game developer ?
Merge servers or do something to address this, you should be able to afford some development time for this (allthough I don’t think you’ll actually need to develop anything since you’ve already merged servers in the past, you have the technology…).

I’m not about to shelve out 100 EUR to pay for multiple character transfers, having had an active subscription to wow since launch I think I’ve paid my share…

The least you could do is share some insight into what’s being planned (if anything).

2 Likes

I help run a horde guild (are there any alliance guilds?) on Ten Storms, and we have been holding out assuming that Blizzard wouldn’t let paying customers just leave. But it is getting to the point where many of the members of my guild are basically saying “Screw this, I pay x amount per month to play this, and while I love the guild and have fun with guildies , there is no point staying put” for all the reasons Failerella described.

People don’t want to pay for transfers as that is going to mean lots of character transfers for most, and just about all of us are only paying to play the classic version of the game because we don’t enjoy the newer versions.

It feels like it is time to bite the bullet and merge this with one or more other servers, that or just from our guild lose 1-2K in subs per month.

I don’t want to quit, but I will do if Blizzard don’t look after their customers. Please give us the enjoyable experience we are paying for.

1 Like

Thanks to the swift reply from Blizzard I now feel confident that they have a plan to resolve this horrible playing experience issue. Oh. No. Wait, nothing. For months people on Ten Storms have heard nothing.

A GM did suggest going through the suggestion process so that someone has to look at the issues, but that seems a little like clutching at straws.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.