Portal from Dazar'alor to Silithus gone

As the title suggests the portals from Dazar’alor to Silithus and vice versa from Silithus to Dazar’alor are gone.
A week prior to the 8.1.5 patch being released, there was no such issue, I even used the mentioned portals for the Magni related quests. A few days after the patch when I logged on this char, I noticed that there was a change to the Great Seal portal room, namely one was missing.
This portal was not scheduled to be removed or altered in any way and the issue is only present on this specific character as I can see it and use it on my other characters.
Please let me know if this issue is caused something on my end and if so how to fix it.

I can only see it on lvl 120 characters. If it is appearing for your 114 then it is likely set to appear when you are on a relevant quest. As they mentioned changing some portals in legion Dalaran to do that, the Silithus portal may have had the same change. Although I don’t recall ever having the Silithus portal on non lvl 120 characters.

Me neither.

Silithius portal is only visible for level 120 only characters and it is there.

My bad, somehow I remembered using it even with the 114 character but most likely was to used to it on my 120 and got things mixed up.
All good then, cheers for the answers :smiley:

1 Like

Cheers and good that’s not another broken thing d^^b

Would be handy for the neck quest if it did show for lower levels but then you wouldn’t be logged in as long.