Possible bug..Can't progress in BfA Pathfinder achievement

Hi there! I’m trying to unlock “Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One” achievement but my character is stuck on progress, probably because some bug in quest givers.

Character name: Soráine

I’m level 54 at the moment.

Reputation with “Proudmore Admiralty” “Storm’s Wake” “Order of Embers” is Honored.
Reputation with “Tortollan Seekers” is Friendly if it counts for anything.

“Battle for Azeroth Explorer” and “Loremaster of Kul Tiras” achievements are completed.

Nazmir, Vol’dun and Zuldazar Footholds are unlocked and visible on the achievement window.

I completed few Island Expeditions already so that is unlocked too.

What I’m missing is:

World Quests can not get unlocked, Quest Giver doesn’t offer any quests.

None of the “Blood on the Sand” “Chasing Darkness” “A Golden Opportunity” “Blood in the Water” and “The Strike on Zuldazar” Quest Givers doesn’t offer any quest. (These ones are part of “Ready for War” achievement.)

Please help me, I don’t know what I’m missing, is it a bug or maybe I forgot to do something or some requirements I’m not aware of…

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Soráine,

I’m like 95% sure I know what you’re stuck with, and if it turns out to be true, don’t worry: the game does absoutely nothing to even in the slightest hint you towards needing this, so there’s not really any way you could have known. I know a good few other posters have had the same issue since SL launched.

In Boralus, head on over to an NPC called “Earthen Guardian” who should offer you a quest (I believe it’s called “Back to the Chamber”, but my memory is leaving me there at the moment).
The quest is super short (takes about 5 minutes) and is just a hand-in but afterwards, you should be able to continue with “Blood on the Sand”.

I’m not sure why worldquests aren’t showing up for you though, as I see you already completed the unlock quest for those, “Uniting Kul Tiras”, so maybe those will also become available after doing the Earthen Speaker quest. It could also be that wowhead is not showing me this correctly though, so the above mentioned NPC’s quest will also unlock this one.

Hope this helps, but shoutout here if it doesn’t fix, we can dig a litte deeper :grin:

P.S.: Should the above work, and since you mention the Tortollan Seekers and if they count for anything, they do indeed count towards the rep requirement for “Azerothian Diplomat”, one of the part sof Pathfinder, and are notoriously annoying to grind rep for. Quick heads up there: grab a few “Contract: Tortollan Seekers” off of the auction house. They give you 10 extra rep with the Tortollans for each world quest you complete and the items lasts for 7 days. 10 rep might not sound like a lot, but it does stack up over time, especially since Tortollans usually only have a very small amount of worldquests up each day. Might save you some frustration down the line :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.